Shiroppi DIY data card?

How cool. I need one of these in my life . I am watching Rouge One now BTW.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

What happened to the thread a week ago where someone was making a laser etched metal version???

I saw the tread in the morning and in the afternoon it was gone.

For anyone considering this purchase, I asked the seller if the version they're selling is the weathered or unweathered and they said unweathered and should arrive with most of the paper coating on the parts.

you guys could just ask me directly you know .. lol

my data card is made of laser cut acrylics . the gold part is a mirror acrylic. if you want it other color, i just make one with normal acrylic and spray paint it. i used to sent without the protective paper off but some complains saying it has scratches so now , all are send with the protective paper on.

View attachment 720716View attachment 720717View attachment 720718View attachment 720719

Last edited:
you guys could just ask me directly you know .. lol

my data card is made of laser cut acrylics . the gold part is a mirror acrylic. if you want it other color, i just make one with normal acrylic and spray paint it. i used to sent with the protective paper off but some complains saying it has scratches so now , all are send with the protective paper on.

View attachment 720716View attachment 720717View attachment 720718View attachment 720719

Lol, I just thought you were some random guy on etsy... i was the one who messaged you about dulling the gold on it

yeah. i recognise the question. hahaha

Oh, and a better way to get your product out there would to be to open an unlimited run in the project runs section. Just link to etsy. Other rpfers would find it easier.
In the meantime, just ordered one. I still want the dull finish.

Oh, and a better way to get your product out there would to be to open an unlimited run in the project runs section. Just link to etsy. Other rpfers would find it easier.
In the meantime, just ordered one.
ah. thanks for the advice and for the order . i'll throw in something FOC too xD

Mine arrived:
IMG_20170429_144351446.jpg
The BB-8 coaster was a nice touch. I'm really happy with this for the price.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back