2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, thus far the only people who have contacted me to let me know that they haven't received are Grimwood and nicom1234. Until I hear otherwise I will assume that everyone else has received.

I've contacted their respective Santas for info. Stay tuned.

Ok, so here's what I got... Hand drawn and aged map to go on my very own quest to find a dragon!! :cool
16077506270_2777cf43b7_c.jpg

I freakin LOVE IT and it's pretty damn sweet if you ask me... :D

A BIG thank you to my Secret Santa. This is much appreciated and absolutely perfect. It's obviously going to get a custom made frame and put up along with some other dragon stuff I have. :cheers

still hoping...:p

Alright, thus far the only people who have contacted me to let me know that they haven't received are Grimwood and nicom1234. Until I hear otherwise I will assume that everyone else has received.

I've contacted their respective Santas for info. Stay tuned.

Ok, so here's what I got... Hand drawn and aged map to go on my very own quest to find a dragon!! :cool
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7505/16077506270_2777cf43b7_c.jpg

A BIG thank you to my Secret Santa. This is much appreciated and absolutely perfect. It's obviously going to get a custom made frame and put up along with some other dragon stuff I have. :cheers

:love WOW. I love that!

very cool - looks great !

glad you like it :D i thought with you liking dragons, giving you toe opportunity to go on a quest to find one seemed the best gift ;)

Alright, Grimwood and nicom are now sorted out. Mockle, let me know when something shows up!!!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Well, sorry for the long wait in posting a photo but it's been hectic lately.

IMG_0539_zps317f0eeb.jpg

I don't know how you knew I had a budding creepy Tiki mug collection zanderman but the Cthulhu mug will spend many nights full of mixed drinks, hehe! I also had a huge pile of candy in the box (which isn't in the pic), but it didn't survive being in the house for long between all of us. Thank you sooo much for the freaking awesome stuff. I love all of it man.

Attachments

• IMG_0539_zps317f0eeb.jpg
    IMG_0539_zps317f0eeb.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0539_zps317f0eeb.jpg
    IMG_0539_zps317f0eeb.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
That is some sweet looking gifts :thumbsup Are those drink stirrers ? (the blade looking things at the top.)

Glad you like everything. I had one of the tiki mugs for about a year and hoped that I could find another one. I thought the warehouse 13 Scarab Case was really cool too.

I understand the first Santa is going to be banned, But the Backup Santa also.... :confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back