spider manpattern request section

ronchan32004

for those dudes who requested pattern from me ,I am sorry that I forgot what you requested. Please post in this thread if you want to request patterns. DO NOT pm me.

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk

for those dudes who requested pattern from me ,I am sorry that I forgot what you requested. Please post in this thread if you want to request patterns. DO NOT pm me.

Sent from my SM-J7108 using Tapatalk
No problem my man! I request a movie accurate Sam Raimi Spider-Man 2002 pattern[emoji106] Don't worry man, everyone forgets[emoji4]

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

This is what Kil said on the other thread:

"Once you're done with this 2002 pattern, I have an idea. you could turn the mcu suit into a classic suit by removing useless lines/straps, the belt and webshooters, turning the blue to a darker shade and adding this symbol:
attachment.php
"

Give me a few and I'll find what deathstroke said as well.

he basically wants a ditko pattern minus the comic book shading but with civil war webs[emoji106] I'm trying to help any way I can[emoji4]

Alright from what I gathered, Deathstroke132 asked in a thread about a free Bagley pattern, to which I replied saying you made one. Now I'm not sure if he requested another pattern to my knowledge but he might have. I don't know we'll have to hear from him to confirm.

Update: Just checked and Deathstroke132 indeed does want your Bagley file and the others in the other Free Patterns Thread.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back