Salzo V5 X-Wing pattern work

Any know what kind or size of screws are needed to attach the wings to the armature?I bought an x-wing armature when they were first offered.
I hope to get started on the V 5 x wing soon.

I used the small screws that Mike Reader provided with the armature to screw the wings to the ankle brackets. If you need some, I may have extras.

I used the small screws that Mike Reader provided with the armature to screw the wings to the ankle brackets. If you need some, I may have extras.

If you have extras that would be great.

Mine did come with any screws. I don't think they were part of the armature when they were first made.
They had to be a certain size screw since the holes in the brackets are so small.

Hi,
i manage to get my hand on a salvo V5 X-wing. But it seems to be missing a inner engine plug. Does anyone have a spare ?
Also it seems I have 12 engines half with 8 that look the same, 8 for the engines and 4 for the wings...is this correct ?

thanks

F9CF7370-27EC-49FE-99FD-7AAE39C5891C.jpegC3973F78-C32A-45C2-A116-F928C2567DB9.jpeg

Alright X-Wing X-Perts, I need help identifying a few parts from this kit (Red 5). Any help on what they are or where they go would be greatly appreciated.
parts.jpg

A is the part that goes behind the wings in the recess where the skins leave a gap.
B, I believe, goes on the backplate.
D goes on the cannon bodies.

Not it sure about C

I do not recognize B as a buttplate part, unless it's Luke's, which is unique in one or two ways I'm not as familiar with.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back