I’ve got binding posts and Weaver knobs

Jedisushi

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now THAT is a sentence only this community could be excited about.

I was lucky to be able to source a handful of these genuine vintage binding posts from the EE-8 military field telephone.

I was also able to source a Weaver 29-S scope with two knobs.

The Weaver scopes hit ebay pretty regularly. I was able to find the binding posts by contacting a vintage telephone parts surplus store (a lead from Prop Summit).

IMG_0985.JPG

I’ll need one of each for my Tomen upgrades but the rest I’ll probably sell. Will list as soon as I can but just wanted to share in the meantime.

I’ve got a genuine Steyr trigger guard and magazine receiver arriving tomorrow. I’m inching closer to some major Tomen upgrades!

Now THAT is a sentence only this community could be excited about.

I was lucky to be able to source a handful of these genuine vintage binding posts from the EE-8 military field telephone.

I was also able to source a Weaver 29-S scope with two knobs.

The Weaver scopes hit ebay pretty regularly. I was able to find the binding posts by contacting a vintage telephone parts surplus store (a lead from Prop Summit).

View attachment 813383

I’ll need one of each for my Tomen upgrades but the rest I’ll probably sell. Will list as soon as I can but just wanted to share in the meantime.

I’ve got a genuine Steyr trigger guard and magazine receiver arriving tomorrow. I’m inching closer to some major Tomen upgrades!

Extremely interested if you part with extras [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back