Reebok Stompers and other Aliens themed shoes

You don't realise how tall the Stompers are until you see them like this.

The almost look out of proportion.
a25e2e26c02431ec3da21dcbc113188d.jpg

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

@cavx I looked up Reebok's twitter and Facebook pages this morning and saw nothing.
And I just did a search on YouTube and found the name of the shoes released last year is called The Final Battle Pack. Could this have been the clue as to why we didn't see anything for this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year's 2-pack was based on the Power loader / Alien Queen fight, the "final battle" at the end of the movie. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact there were no announcements this year.

Last year's 2-pack was based on the Power loader / Alien Queen fight, the "final battle" at the end of the movie. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact there were no announcements this year.
Well I hope you are right. Given we have already passed 4/26, what other date is related that they might make an announcement?

Learned the hard way why we should just take action and not hesitate. This guy was on special and was gone by the time I did a lap of the GoldNova floor. Was really looking forward to stomping him.
c19d4f21c4c8c6b553691e0fcbc2efcb.jpg

Is that the NECA one? I've heard the A-Box version is better. I just picked one up on eBay for $50 to go with a stasis tube that's being made for me.

Got a link? Yeah I think that was NECA. I didn't get to turn it over to see of they had painted "those bits" on the bottom.

At some point, I'd like to sculpt one from EVA foam, but add a wire "skeleton" (not just an armature) between the foam layers, so the fingers can bend properly at the joints. I was thinking chain inside the tail. Would be pretty cheap to make, just time consuming.

I should have snapped a photo of the ALIENS marines cosplayers. They had some pretty decent props even though the PRs were foam/card and bits of plastic. One of them had his daughter dresses up as Newt complete with a Casey head. I thought that was a nice touch. They wigged out when I showed them a photo of the Stompers.

Got a link? Yeah I think that was NECA. I didn't get to turn it over to see of they had painted "those bits" on the bottom.

At some point, I'd like to sculpt one from EVA foam, but add a wire "skeleton" (not just an armature) between the foam layers, so the fingers can bend properly at the joints. I was thinking chain inside the tail. Would be pretty cheap to make, just time consuming.

I should have snapped a photo of the ALIENS marines cosplayers. They had some pretty decent props even though the PRs were foam/card and bits of plastic. One of them had his daughter dresses up as Newt complete with a Casey head. I thought that was a nice touch. They wigged out when I showed them a photo of the Stompers.

A-Box is (was?) one of those monthly subscription boxes with pop culture goodies. This one came out during Covenant.

cavx a little off topic, but my A-box facehugger arrived and it's great for the price. Actually it's cheaper than the NECA one, which is kinda crazy given what that one looks like.
This one is fully posable. Just waiting for my stasis tube to arrive...

IMG_3727.jpgIMG_3728.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back