1/350 nebulon b preview

nicholassagan

holy **** i realized i hadn't posted this yet here!!! but you may have seen the rounds on FB :)

production is now filling preorders but should be up for general sale in the starship modeler store at some point in the near future ;)

full gallery: https://nicholassagan.wordpress.com/2018/02/16/1-350-nebulon-b-preview-build/

neb_preview_6507.jpg

neb_preview_6508.jpg

neb_preview_6511.jpg

neb_preview_6513.jpg

neb_preview_6518.jpg

neb_preview_6519.jpg

neb_preview_6521.jpg

neb_preview_6526.jpg

neb_preview_6530.jpg

neb_preview_6533.jpg

neb_preview_6535.jpg

neb_preview_6538.jpg

neb_preview_6550.jpg

neb_preview_6552.jpg

neb_preview_6553.jpg

neb_preview_6562.jpg

neb_preview_6569.jpg

neb_preview_6574.jpg

neb_preview_6588.jpg

That is a thing of beauty... I've been admiring it on the JPG Facebook page for the last few weeks. A bit too big for my house but I will be building up a JPG Chopper on here soon and I'm waiting patiently for the Probe Droid (which I think is your master too?) :D

Looks great with the Bandai MF, by the way!

Well! It finally arrived! after over a year and a half - I was one of the lucky ones to snag this on it's first round. it's here, and it's a STUNNING work of ART this kit is! VERY CLEAN. I am still in shock of it all. it's one thing to see pics but to have a real kit in front of you looking at over a 100 piece's is overwhelming to say the least. can't wait to get started on it! but---- I have to finish my ISD bridge kit first, DAMB!!!! any questions on this medical frigate? please let me know. I still have yet to take all of it in.

ALOHA
Paul

By the way Nicholas - Outstanding Work! as Indiana Jones said - " This should be in a Museum"! now, can we talk 1/350 rebel transport? to compliment the ensemble?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back