Captain America (Here we go again!) - Age of Ultron WIP (Pic Heavy)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442795670.981345.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442795678.898116.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442795691.484329.jpg SMP Designs represented!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome build its helped me a ton! Yours and brutuswaynes both. Going to have to start a build thread, I've been posting in someone's elses aou captain America thread. Just popping in to say thanks ands how you what you inspired. I have never sewed before and I'm about 2 weeks in. Plan on restarting with the right materials, been using whai have found and cutting up clothes thrift stores
image.jpgimage.jpg

Awesome build its helped me a ton! Yours and brutuswaynes both. Going to have to start a build thread, I've been posting in someone's elses aou captain America thread. Just popping in to say thanks ands how you what you inspired. I have never sewed before and I'm about 2 weeks in. Plan on restarting with the right materials, been using whai have found and cutting up clothes thrift stores
View attachment 679403View attachment 679404

Awesome, thanks for the post! I'm glad it's been helpful and your project is looking great.

Cheers!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back