Van Helsing’s Vampire Hunting Case

Candykiller

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is one of my first scratch-built pieces from a while back. It isn’t movie related, just a one-off invented item, but I thought some of you guys may be interested in seeing it.

vamp10.jpgvamp11.jpgvamp12.jpg

And here are some build pics...

vamp01.jpgvamp02.jpgvamp03.jpgvamp04.jpgvamp05.jpgvamp06.jpgvamp07.jpgvamp08.jpgvamp09.jpg

I plan to get the info together and put this item up for sale in the next day or two, but if anyone is interested in the meantime, feel free to send me a PM.

vamp10.jpg

vamp11.jpg

vamp12.jpg

vamp01.jpg

vamp02.jpg

vamp03.jpg

vamp04.jpg

vamp05.jpg

vamp06.jpg

vamp07.jpg

vamp08.jpg

vamp09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice work. if you ever have some hard times and need cash you could sell it at auction as a real vampire killer kit. it would be as real as alot of those kits.

Great job on this Candykiller. One of these is in my timeline/to do list at some point. I'm thinking of doing more of a universal monster kit rather than a Van Helsing specific kit. Sort of a victorian/steampunk "Supernatural Hunters" kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job on this. I've wanted to do one of these as well, I'm always looking for knick nacks and 'found items' at thrift shops to complete a unique case....Your custom pieces look great!

Holy Crap!! Fantastic work. You made your own key, and I love that. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Good luck on the sale, hope you get a pile of money for all that top shelf work.

Great work. I don't know why but there is just something so satisfying about a case with everything in its own special place. Weathering and details look great. What is the large bottle in the lower left of the box? I can't tell if it is a found item. The stopper seems interestingly textured too.

Great work. I don't know why but there is just something so satisfying about a case with everything in its own special place. Weathering and details look great. What is the large bottle in the lower left of the box? I can't tell if it is a found item. The stopper seems interestingly textured too.

Yes, this is a found item. It's a hand made metal bottle with a wooden stopper.

vamp13.jpg

Awesome display. For those folk who have limited means or talent, go to your local craft store IE Michaels. The scrapbooking isle has a lot of old metal keys, locks etc for cheap. Like $5 cheap

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back