My OWK the phantom menace saber

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

I took some pictures of my personal OWK TPM saber this evening and I though some of you might be interested in seeing them.
This was made using 30% leftover parts from the run I did with Erick years ago. And the rest were hand machined by me on a lathe and mill.
I took special care with this build to match the weathering on the original. Anyway. Here they are...
IMG_6533.JPG
IMG_6535.JPG
IMG_6541.JPG
IMG_6536.JPG
IMG_6555.JPG
IMG_6557.JPG

holy crap, this saber has such a slender profile and I think you nailed it.

steel washer as the emitter plate? (like the qui gon one that rusted)

Looks great Dan. My aluminum and delrin one from that run is my favorite out of all the ones I’ve owned.

Beautiful looking saber. I like the weathering you did, as it's not something often seen on these since people like to keep their replicas of this saber in pristine condition (I know I do). Thanks for sharing.

Very nice! Are the black portions made in resin instead of delrin? Also, are your and Eric's shrouds identical? I have Eric's fx version and it is absolutely incredible like yours. I've been trying to locate a second hand version of your's, but I've pretty much given up hope that anyone will sell theirs.

Also, have you ever considered making the unused version from ROTS, which is gloss black with the "pepper shaker" protruding emitter?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back