Vintage Vs. Replica Kobold and HP-44 Card

That's a mighty fine Skywalker Ranch you've made there! and you're right, that looks great!
:)
why thank you!

One bit of advice I share with everyone - try to read up on the old rumors, and do enough reading to see when they were changed. It'll help keep ya up to date and enable us to get your ideas too! Hell, Seth is rather new to this community and he discovered the real textured tape on the Skywalker Ranch Saber after like..decades

My real Linhof clip is only plated on half. The underside, which on the ESB saber is the part facing out, has a bottom half of bare brass. At least my saber will be unique looking!

Here is a pic of the found, once trimmed:

activation.png

Probably electroplated gold, not chemical.
Definitely different from any replica, not as far as the genuine exactra board is from existing replica, but still very different.

Regarding kobold.
The differences between the wannawanga and real are:
-different technique for the rounded lower step, cnc, instead of standart machining with same radius tool.
the result is a different machining pattern on the d ring.
-no thread on central hole on side
otherwise, no differences, I provided informations about it, so it could be as accurate as possible, including measurments, and genuine kobold piece.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back