Scratch Build SD

Lights camera action!
IMG_2005.jpg

Its so hard to get a good idea how how big this thing is in small pictures. But man, it still just looks so massive.
Sure turning out great though.

Working on the bridge. and yes it will have lights,
This thing is the main reason this project started plus the fact I was waiting my lights for the Blockade Runner.
I started out making the head and neck then fitted the neck to the SD using the foam board and hot met glue to the resin after I scuffed it up with some sand paper.

IMG_1945.JPGIMG_1946.JPGIMG_2256.jpg

Next to Sofaking's MF build this is my favorite thread! Especially since Imperial vessels are more my thing. Love how tapatalk lets me know every time you post. I look forward to seeing those notifications. Very inspirational build. Working on a dtfb 1/12 At-At myself right now, and your build inspires me to keep pushing.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

1/12 you say...awesome...you got a thread for that? I'd gotta see this. I'm about to get divorced and I'm gonna go nuts with something huge :lol
Next to Sofaking's MF build this is my favorite thread! Especially since Imperial vessels are more my thing. Love how tapatalk lets me know every time you post. I look forward to seeing those notifications. Very inspirational build. Working on a dtfb 1/12 At-At myself right now, and your build inspires me to keep pushing.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back