Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!)

****UPDATED****

So here's a list of everyone that I saw express an interest in the bandages so far.

If there are additions, please PM me so i can make sure we don't miss anyone.

USAJDM (2 bandages)
GALACTICAT (4 bandages)
FETT4REAL (2 bandages)
KELLIWISE (maybe?)
JJGRIFFIN (2 bandages)
AKITZMAN (2 bandages)
PAPERSFLOWER (4 bandages)
SINRIDER (2 bandages)
BRINSTAR (2 bandages)
THELADYNERD (thread Momma: P) (2 bandages)
PRIMALSTORM (2 bandages)
COSPLAYARCHER (2 bandages)
IGGY (2 bandages)
DIARIANFERREL (2bandages)

Any more, just msg me and I'll add you on yo this FREE list.

Last edited:
Yes, I don't understand.
Nothing has been sold at all.
No talk even of prices.
Ive been giving out my lenses and quite a few generous members have been giving items out as well.
I guess since that's not the norm, that it might be hard to understand.

Kristen, you had posts deleted?
Wow.

Back to the bandages.....
Ive got emails to a few company's now in regards of getting a case shipped to the US.
Ill let you all know when I get a reply.

I am looking for the bandages as well for my wife. Would need enough for both arms.

Slowly getting parts and pieces together. So far I have the boots, gun on order, staff on order, pants, and a list of the other fabrics to order here soon.

Just a reminder, this is not a sales thread. Those belong under Classifieds, thanks! :)

With all due respect to you as an admin, poor form deleting the posts like that without even a warning. Outside of @Fett 4 Real's off-hand mention of a 'group buy' (which shouldn't matter, as he wasn't the one organizing anything), there has been absolutely zero talk of selling things, charging for things, money changing hands, etc.

@kristenhenry70 and many other participants in this thread have been graciously sharing resources and materials with other users-- free of charge-- for months now. This is no different than when she was handing out the MOLLE clips for Rey's bag last year since she works at a military supply and has plenty on hand.

~JJ

I'm looking at ordering the Boots cotton crepe bandages from the UK (it looks closer to what Rey wears onscreen than what I can find at local Walmarts. The ACE bandages just don't have quite the right texture. Yes yes, I'm picky. :p )

How much (or how many) should I get?

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Pharmaceuticals-Cotton-Crepe-Bandage-BP-7-5cm-x-4-5m-_1125255/

Hello, I was the one who posted about the bandages :)

I would say 1 pack is plenty to cover 1 arm, so 2 packs would be what to get. However I would order a few more if I were you just because they're useful to have and they're pretty cheap .

Hello, I was the one who posted about the bandages :)

I would say 1 pack is plenty to cover 1 arm, so 2 packs would be what to get. However I would order a few more if I were you just because they're useful to have and they're pretty cheap .

Thank you.
Yeah, we e come to the conclusion that it's 1 roll per arm.
Are problem is we can't find anyone that will ship to the US.

Thank you.
Yeah, we e come to the conclusion that it's 1 roll per arm.
Are problem is we can't find anyone that will ship to the US.

I don't know much about shipping stuff overseas but if there's anyway I can help get them over to you guys I would be more than happy to help

Yay! Thanks Summoner Leo! I couldn't remember or find who posted it (I must have missed a page).

I think the general consensus is 1 package per arm. So 2 per person. But 3 is wise, especially if one wants to do a test batch for distressing. :)

Oh sheesh...I just got caught up on the bandage drama. I'm sorry Kristen. I hope it all gets sorted out. Goodness knows you helped me a bunch on my Tomb Raider costume. Never asked a dime.

Hey all, sorry for the confusion but the fact that no pricing was being talked about did not eliminate the "sales" possibility. In this case, it actually would have been good if there was a mention of this being a free offering so that it could have been handled accordingly (after all, that is what our community is all about :)).

A pm from the staff to the member (or vice versa) would have easily resolved the issue, so we'll take the blame for that slip up and hope that you understand and accept our apology.

(the posts have been restored)

As an aside, when a staff member sees "I'm interested" or "put me on the list" type posts, it usually highlights the fact that selling or interest generating is taking place and that activity needs to be in the Classifieds Forums. Sadly we have many people try and get around the rules by selling outside of the Classifieds Forums and without being a Premium Member. The Premium Member requirement was created as a result of feedback from the community in the hope of eliminating some of the issues that we have experienced in the past.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back