Edraven99's Collection Tread - Long Overdue Updates

Re: Edraven99's Real Parts Lightsaber Build Thread - A Non Obi Related Update?!?

I know. So hard. I'd need two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Edraven99's Real Parts Lightsaber Build Thread - A Non Obi Related Update?!?

Well... I'd be screen accurate :lol

Hey Edraven99 ! Not without that sweet finial! ;) Good Luck finding that one!

But seriously, weren't those part of the drink maker and not a lamp?

I've seen those lamps, and often wondered about contacting them to see if they have the rest of the parts that came along with it. They didn't appear to be Star Wars Folk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woohoo! Christmas came a little early! Literally just picked this up at the post office!! :D

IMG_5313.JPG

incredible find! I love seeing those in the flesh (or chrome) since replicas are basically the most we see

a little renissance wax could gently seal that upper flash if its corroding

Congrats on the MPP!

I'd kill for the burner can though! I had to pass on one about a year ago, as financially I wasn't in a good spot. I still haven't forgiven myself :cry

Ok... it's been an insane couple of days for me... in an impossibly good way!

First my new MPP arrived yesterday and now this was delivered to my door today:

IMG_5320.JPG

Anyone have any guesses as to what it might be???

I have to tell you I'm stoked! Like a good man once said, sometimes all you need is a little energon, and a *lot* of luck!

:eek

IMG_5320.JPG

No guesses??

Ok, since I can't contain my excitement, introducing my newest prop baby: my new Hensoldt Wetzlar Ziel Dialyt 3x scope!

IMG_5323.JPGIMG_5324.JPG

It's rainy and gloomy outside unfortunately so better pictures will have to wait... Woohoo!

IMG_5323.JPG

IMG_5324.JPG

No guesses??

Ok, since I can't contain my excitement, introducing my newest prop baby: my new Hensoldt Wetzlar Ziel Dialyt 3x scope!

View attachment 777112View attachment 777113

It's rainy and gloomy outside unfortunately so better pictures will have to wait... Woohoo!

Congrats!!!!
Where did you find it, if I may ask? Europe seems totally emptied on these :lol

Holy cow! With your last two days, who needs Santa Clause?
Congrats yet again!

Oh man, congratulations. If you ever catch a whiff of another... [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cow! With your last two days, who needs Santa Clause?
Congrats yet again!

Thanks man! Yeah, I couldn't believe that everything fell in to place for the Hensoldt... I didn't think it was going to happen for awhile there...

Congrats!!!!
Where did you find it, if I may ask? Europe seems totally emptied on these :lol

Europe :lol

Specifically the UK... I tumbled on a random forum post on a random militaria website during a random Google search lol

Update on the new MPP! She cleaned up purrrdy! :)

There's only some slight pitting on the chrome plating in a few spots, but overall it looks pretty solid...

Before:

original.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

After:

IMG-5327.JPGIMG-5328.JPGIMG-5330.JPGIMG-5331.JPGIMG-5332.JPG

The only issue I'm having with it right now is the clamp lever is stuck/rusted on... I'm going to try and WD-40 is and see if it comes loose....

And here she is with her sisters :)

IMG-5333.JPG

No idea what I'm going to use this one for yet.... lol

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG-5327.JPG

IMG-5328.JPG

IMG-5330.JPG

IMG-5331.JPG

IMG-5332.JPG

IMG-5333.JPG

original.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back