The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

I’ve never seen it like that. I guess I’ll find out today when I go see a florist or two haha

It's used by a bunch of people as easy to mould with with a bit of heat. It's what i'd use for the cufflinks as it keeps its shape and can easily be made to hold the cufflink.

sevsevsevyo the umbrella was just a 'close enough' match.

i re-stained the handle and tip and added the cut piece of brass from some hobby metal I had. Came out okay.

i also like your idea of defusing the lights, I'll definitely give that a go

Last edited by a moderator:
@sevsevsevyo the umbrella was just a 'close enough' match.

i re-stained the handle and tip and added the cut piece of brass from some hobby metal I had. Came out okay.

i also like your idea of defusing the lights, I'll definitely give that a go

oh i see! i was thinking of doing the same thing, so i guess that’ll be ideal haha

Last edited by a moderator:
RtmpcGm.png

0JihUCO.png

Would be cool if someone could engrave a brass ring with this for those with similar to screen-used umbrellas

I could engrave with the laser cutter but have no access to a mill or metal lathe to turn the brass. If you ever get a few of the right pieces and want them etched maybe we could work out a trade

You have a laser cutter that can engrave brass?

If nobody else comes up with a solution and we can settle on a diameter that works for everybody, I could see about getting a batch of them made.

I could engrave with the laser cutter but have no access to a mill or metal lathe to turn the brass. If you ever get a few of the right pieces and want them etched maybe we could work out a trade

maybe you could be the engraver for Risu’s interest thread regarding the cufflinks?
it should be easy enough to find some plain links in that shape and get a heap engraved at once!
EDIT: That wouldn’t work. They need to be plated after engraving, i’m a doofus. Some plain steel cufflinks or something, engraved, then plated.

Looks like a laphroaig bottle to me.
Here's a cap:
View attachment 765131

At first, I felt like it was one of the standard Old Forester bottles, which would make sense when they were in charge of anything whiskey, but I think you're right.
It may be a custom, Knappogue Castle one would be ideal. The bulbous neck looks a bit shorter on this compared to the Kingsman bottle

View attachment 765136

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back