Gold Leader 2017 kit alert (and instructions)

Also - my PMs have consisted of "send me the instructions now thanks!" (which haven't been made yet) and "what is your Paypal for the kit!" (which I am NOT selling)...

Guys, if you aren't even reading this thread through, I am a little nervous about your making this model. :lol

Also - my PMs have consisted of "send me the instructions now thanks!" (which haven't been made yet) and "what is your Paypal for the kit!" (which I am NOT selling)...

Guys, if you aren't even reading this thread through, I am a little nervous about your making this model. :lol

Oh hell, you can hardly blame us for being EXCITED!!! Like a kid at Christmas!!

So unfortunalty I will have to wait the get this kit so in the mean time I just have to follow this and any other build threads of this kit. I can't wait to see all the awesome build up's you guys on here do!

Ok another round of PM's responded too, sorry for any delay, I have been casting like a crazy person, or watching kids, basically i cast like a crazy person then watch kids the rest of the day.

She is Louise from Bob's Burgers, she made me so crazy before school this morning I got dizzy.

Ha ha , sounds like my kids. I told my wife I am not renovating anything inside the house until they are at least 19, because they'll just wreck it anyway.

It's revenge I tell ya, we were probably the same way when we were kids.

Instructions are coming along... a teaser.

16700614_10155057810318156_564557108238842919_o.jpg16252120_10155002090573156_394119963933018045_o.jpg

Any possibilities for Red jammer kit owners to receive a copy of your instructions Jason?
I would love to compair the differences in used kitparts used on the modelsand especialy the pipework

yep! Though with paint I always just do what *I* see, and I hand mix on the fly, so it will NOT be a step by step paint-by-numbers affair. I know that literally upsets and angers some people... but I'm just trying to be up front about my personal process.

Voodoocaster - it'll be a link that any one can view, so absolutely!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back