Batman v Superman Cowl Comparison

Hoangstar94

Im curious guys and just wanted to ask for advice on purchasing a Batman Dawn of Justice Cowl. Whose cowl do you think looks more accurate or closest to the real thing, REEVZFX's cowl or TIGER STONE FX's cowl or Tundra Design's cowl.

Last edited:
Reevz by far. He actually got to see the real cowl from the studio and used many reference photos taken to make sure the detail was spot on right down to the texture.

I have the reevzfx on its way to me ATM it is a beautiful cowl but in my opinion mau5's is the most accurate sculpt to date.
The screen used cowl is a very weird piece and looks different in every shot we have seen so far so it really depends on who's cowl strikes you the most accurate.

I'm taking 1 last whack at it, although the market seems saturated. You have many options. :)

batfleck3.1.jpg

12079632_958718310838793_9153629147023583347_n.jpg
i went with TigerstoneFX, this thing is so accurate, you have great shoulder mobility as well without anything bunching up, highly recommend this, doing a hq shoot soon

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back