eFX Obi Wan Kenobi E1 Precision Cast Stunt Replica Review (Pic Heavy)

can you make comparition with other sabers,zenkai and larbel?
If this efx is cast from a original saber,would mean it's accurate in shape.
So it would help to know which other is the most accurate(zenkai or larbel)

I wanted to buy one efx like this to make a replica myself,but finally found a obi saber.

To keep this on topic, supposedly there's a chromed EP II version happening at some point. Does anyone know when that's coming out? This looks pretty solid, but a chrome finish would put it over the top.

Here's the chromed E2 prototype (not my pic), but as you can see it's just a E1 that they chromed but it looks pretty great! Who knows when they'll actually release it. eFX really needs to hire some web dev guys because their site is pretty sad and needs to be updated badly. The E1 isn't even on it.

Not to throw it off topic, but do you know anyone that is offering an aluminium version?
There is an aluminum Larbel for sale in the JY.

can you make comparition with other sabers,zenkai and larbel?
If this efx is cast from a original saber,would mean it's accurate in shape.
So it would help to know which other is the most accurate(zenkai or larbel)

Considering how old the Larbel SA SS is, probably the Z. The Larbel is still a work of art for it's age but I think the Z has probably nailed it the best. I've heard the eFX is just a cast of the MR EE E1.

I don't believe so.

The description says it's a "1:1 replica of the stunt lightsaber seen on-screen". If it was cast from a screen used saber, I would think they would say it was to generate more sales. People here have said it's just a cast from the MR. I sold my MR EE E1 so I don't have one to compare anymore.

but if they do so it would be a lie,so I don't know.
I knox about the maul saber,based from a real screen used item,so I suppose they did so for the obi saber.
I saw a "close up battle stunt"saber sold some years ago,maybe one like this?

Seems the pommel is different to the larbel,somme slopes are different and some straight areas are curved on the larbel.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back