Favorite Movie Handgun

these be my alltime favorite three in hand guns

Thomas Janes punisher 1911 colt 45 elites with compensators
scofields used by Charlie prince in 3:10 to yuma
ray stevensons punisher custom M500 smith and wesson

The full auto Glock is a Glock 18 submachine pistol.

It's a modified Glock 17, there was a huge thread in which it was discussed with screen shots and all kinds of junk.

As for my favorite movie handgun, the classic 1911 gets my vote. Not the A1, not any of the modern ones, the antique 1911. Unfortunetly IMFDB seems to be down so I can't cite any films it may have been in.

The Golden Gun from Man With The Golden Gun.

The Colt from Supernatural

PPK for sure.

The guns from Equilibrium

Robocops' gun

Webley and Smith and Wesson from Indiana Jones

Ashs' Shotgun from Army Of Darkness... Top of the line... shop smart... shop S-Mart

Hammerli 280 used by Bridget Fonda in The Assassin.

Here are some good pics of the original hero gun:
Bridget Fonda?s Hero Hammerli Model 280 Semi-Auto Original Movie Prop Gun from ?Point of No Return? : The Original Prop Blog ? Jason DeBord's TV and Movie Prop Memorabilia Resource

that was used in this shot:

Here:
Hammerli 280 - Airsoft Weapon Builds
I see this cool Hammerli replica

that contains a glock 18c airsoft internals. Here's a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fcMqQNUsPQ

Any other Hammerli 280 replicas out there?

My alltime favorite is the Bren Ten(Miami Vice style), but I've gotten to like the original two-tone also:

Bren_ten.jpg

And Also the H&K P9S:

P9Ssport.jpg

Still looking for a replica of one of these.

Simple for me. It'd be the Man with No Name's pistol and/or Mortimer's pistols from the Sergio Leone's trilogy. I'd watch those movies over and over when I was younger (and still do) and would love a couple of prop rep's.
There must be a resin kit somewhere that I can get hold of :) That'd be brilliant.

Simple for me. It'd be the Man with No Name's pistol and/or Mortimer's pistols from the Sergio Leone's trilogy. I'd watch those movies over and over when I was younger (and still do) and would love a couple of prop rep's.
There must be a resin kit somewhere that I can get hold of :) That'd be brilliant.

1851 Colt Navy.

His is, in most cases, a cartridge conversion, that still has the loading arm underneath (as if it were cap and ball) instead of the unloading push rod on the side (as most cartage conversions would have). it was common for old westerns to use a "real" cap and ball gun for stunts and close up shots, but the cartridge conversion for stunt work (since you could easily reload it with blanks). But I want to say in most of the man with no name trilogy, eastwood actually uses it as a cartridge conversion (as in, he carries and loads bullets into them). There's an modern made .38 special cartridge conversion available that still has the cap and ball style loading lever underneath.

I've always been partial to the GP100 that Tequila uses in Hard Boiled. it's the ~4" barrel model, with blued (practically black) finish, and a simple black non contoured rubber grip, with non wooden inserts.

For me it'd have to be the AMT Hardballer used in the first Terminator movie. I love the look, and the scope they added was just boss.
1.jpg

I wondered why I was getting likes on an 8 year old post. Damn I was still a teenager when I posted in this thread.

James Bond PPK for me. I always found it funny in Dr No, the first Bond movie, that he uses 3 different pistols that are supposed to be the PPK. For about half the movie they are switching between the PPK and PP. There is also the scene were he kills the doctor in the bedroom with a silenced pistol and it is a Browning M1910.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back