Ant-Man and the Wasp

Am I missing something, it's black and gold in the original too.. just a muted gold.

Is it? It looks like navy blue and dirty brass to me.
I'm just pouty that it doesn't look more like this:

Waspers.jpg

I'll still go see it - it looks great.

When the Wasp pops her wings in bullet-time she dodges a total of 3 knives.
Apparently the guy is so quick he can get three knives in flight before the first one lands.
I’ll bet this shot ends up on the floor.

Anyone in the UK should note that the "Ant Man and the Wasp" is being delayed by a month, until early August ,because of the World Cup. I guess somebody has more faith in the English team to go further than the recent performances would indicate. Out of interest have they done the same where there are European/ Russia/ Mexico/ South American clubs playing?

On the heels of Infinity War I would have expected a film of this scale to feel underwhelming but that doesn't feel to be the case at all. The trailer is terrific. Now I think it's the absolute perfect move after Infinity War to let off the tension with something that's a complete shift in tone and scale.

The planning of MCU is just brilliant. Since IW it also piques our curiosity as to how the events of this film might figure into IW or its sequel. Plus it looks really damn good!

I only watch the first trailer for movies I really want to see now, but I did catch a little bit of this new trailer on Instagram. It looks like a ton of fun! Ant-Man has always been one of my favorite MCU movies, so I expect this one to be just as great.

On the heels of Infinity War I would have expected a film of this scale to feel underwhelming but that doesn't feel to be the case at all. The trailer is terrific. Now I think it's the absolute perfect move after Infinity War to let off the tension with something that's a complete shift in tone and scale.

The planning of MCU is just brilliant. Since IW it also piques our curiosity as to how the events of this film might figure into IW or its sequel. Plus it looks really damn good!

Yeah I agree with everything you said. The first Ant-Man came out after Avengers 2. I thought it was going to be lame, but it was great! The only disappointment I ever felt in the MCU was Iron Man 3 following Avengers. Avengers was amazing and IM3 was sort of a let down in comparison.

I'm really looking forward to Ant-Man and the Wasp... definitely need more Evangeline Lilly in my life.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back