Cinderella (Post-release)

Re: Cinderella

The 1st trailer I'm looking at the glass slipper thinking " Waterford made one hell of high heel,hope Cinderella doesn't snap an ankle."

I was impressed with the full trailer. Looks to be a good, I'll have to take the girls to go see it.

The slipper/s was/were made by Swarovski. I saw the movie this week and just loved it. A real treat for the eyes, so much color and beauty.

Re: Cinderella

The slipper/s was/were made by Swarovski. I saw the movie this week and just loved it. A real treat for the eyes, so much color and beauty.

yeah, I just read that last week in entertainment weekly. They said everyone was scarred as hell to touch it let alone hold it. I plan on seeing it soon if I can. I'll be down at disney world next week. So I hope to see it before then.

My wife loves Cinderella, so for valentines day I made her this Cinderella slipper pendant necklace. I sculpted it in clay then cast in translucent resin infused with blue/green interference mica powder. It has a laser cut brass butterfly and 18k gold plated bale. The whole thing is only about 3/4" tall, roughly the size of a barbie slipper but with more of a faceted look to match the one from the movie.

Slipper3b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed it. My 6 year old daughter liked it, but got bored at times. But once the magic started happening she was all in. :)

My wife loves Cinderella, so for valentines day I made her this Cinderella slipper pendant necklace. I sculpted it in clay then cast in translucent resin infused with blue/green interference mica powder. It has a laser cut brass butterfly and 18k gold plated bale. The whole thing is only about 3/4" tall, roughly the size of a barbie slipper but with more of a faceted look to match the one from the movie.

Awww so pretty :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back