Vote For Revell Firefly "Serenity" Model

Awesome. I've always wanted a Firefly kit. How often does this sorta thing actually pan out? with the voting from the fans and all...

--Alex

...it is a chance to vote for potential future model kits from Revell...
Unfortunately, no it isn't. This is a "just for kicks" poll and the "suggestions" are submitted by members of Revell's forum. Revell of Germany has stated publicly that all of their kit ideas are generated internally, and that they pay no attention to polls. There's always the possibility that someone within the organization will see the poll and perhaps be convinced to look into the production of kits with a high number of votes, but at this point that doesn't seem likely.

YAY! Zombie 61 Really brought me down! Woohoo!!! Yay!

Yea, I was just kind of ignoring that.
I realize that there is no promise that a kit will see the light of day because of this poll,
but on the other hand, while management may make decisions internally,
they do not do so in a vacuum.
The poll is a tool for putting ideas out there.
Where it goes from there?
We'll see......

Mike
My Firefly/Serenity Collection:
SerenityMovie.net :: View topic - Firefly/Serenity Weapons Collection

YAY! Zombie 61 Really brought me down! Woohoo!!! Yay!
Sorry about that. I'd like a styrene Serenity kit as much as the next model building Browncoat, and I'm hoping someone at Revell (or Round 2, or Moebius, or Pegasus, or...) pays attention to this poll, but I'd rather not put false hope into something that might never materialize.

just spread the word on facebook it might not happen but if we can get the votes upto serious numbers someone is bound to bring it to the attention of the company its good buisness.

Dude. Abide, Dude.
Take it easy, Walter. Like the Dude, sometimes we have to risk castration by Nihilists (even if they're a bunch of amateurs) in order to reveal the truth. Besides, as Laozi says in the Tao Te Ching, "The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth." In-N-Out burgers, anyone? :D

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back