M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

I was so confused by the Luke Dagobah Blaster comment. I hadn’t seen the previous post. Then I saw it in his eBay store. I must have this........[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I just thought of something else. What about the hole spacing for the mount bar? Will it match up with the DEC holes?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

What's the distance between the two holes at either end of your crossbar? Looks like the DEC is about 3.550" or thereabouts...

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

I scaled........... ,, mine is diff from theirs for sure... right or wrong . ill know for sure when i find the original....LOL ... i didn't use theirs as a bench mark.. i want to depth, height and site line to line up with key areas on the Mauser based on the avialible pictures..

- - - Updated - - -

I bought both of the tank scopes. One for my E11 and the other for lukes blaster. Both look great.

Ok Mr fieldmarshall, when are you going to make a webley replica?

Probably not in the near future,,, the E11 projects will consume the rest of the year... but you never know

Their is so many diff ideas and perspectives on this mount... i may offer two more versions in the near future to allow for diff opinions... I got alot of builder wanting versions that willl let them to use the other threaded rods that are already drilled in there blaster... will see

- - - Updated - - -
Cutting out the mag well,,, print a cover to check it.... going try and machine a metal one next

Mag well

Last edited:
Yes and it is happening........................... i have already started on the single point scope.. The main body and barrel are alot easier than the sterling. The frame, safety and the trigger guard will be the last parts.They are almost done for the e11 build. Will need you to help me determine what some of the side greeblies are, but it is going to be a great build...

As you already have the E-11 as a base to start, i would suggest to look into doing a good metal DH-17 "Rebel Blaster". Many of the already existing E-11 parts could be used as is, or slighly altered.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back