Deathstroke Custom Foam Armor HELP

ClayTheSpider15

Hey Everyone,
I am trying to finish a Deathstroke armor suit, but because I don't have the time to make it a SA Arkham Origins Deathstroke, I'm making it based off of the armor. Can someone help out?
image.jpeg

Well in general, ive never really worked with armor so, i need help with a couple of things.
1. Layout - How should I position the armor so that i still have full movement of the ab region, and the spine.
2. Sword Mount - How would i keep the sword on with a sling?
3. The Armor In General - How do I keep everything together?

You're most likely going to have to give up some flexibility for the sake of the design. Or give up some of the design for the sake of flexibility.

You might wanna give us some ideas of how you're going to try and do some of this stuff. Are you going to put the armour on a shirt?

Gotta give us a bit more to work with.

For my Deathstroke costume, on the Abs I layered each piece so the top sat on top over the bottom piece, I then attached each piece separately to my clothing. The rest of the armor was attached with either strapping, or glued directly to my clothes. All of the leg pieces were held on with just strapping.

For my Deathstroke costume, on the Abs I layered each piece so the top sat on top over the bottom piece, I then attached each piece separately to my clothing. The rest of the armor was attached with either strapping, or glued directly to my clothes. All of the leg pieces were held on with just strapping.
Thanks man, i'll have to check out your thread for more inspiration

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back