Blade Runner 2049 Joi's Emenator

Will you be doing a run of the final metal rail version?

It has crossed my mind. The problem is, it would be very pricey because of the cost of the miniature linear rail. I’m not sure if I could charge enough to make it worthwhile and not seem like a ripoff.

I’ll see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has crossed my mind. The problem is, it would be very pricey because of the cost of the miniature linear rail. I’m not sure if I could charge enough to make it worthwhile and not seem like a ripoff.

I’ll see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please tell me with the bump in price that you are hooking it up for my Joi emanator 2.0.

I build one sla printed
f35cf4e4babfbc25a24f6ceba315da97.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Totally going to make one of these. I have an idea about lighting the iris for cheaper. It was my understanding that the white ring was also the power button, did I miss something there? Thanks for making these files available!

TinyTim

Totally going to make one of these. I have an idea about lighting the iris for cheaper. It was my understanding that the white ring was also the power button, did I miss something there? Thanks for making these files available!

TinyTim

It's a power indicator light, but the button is on the side.

3HV7l6R.gif

Been really wanting to jump back into this project, and modify my file with being CNC'd in mind, with nice recessed threaded holes and such to keep it all together, Did anyone have a source for the rail? Id like to buy some for measuring to modify the file.

Hi there, I am starting this as a project but Can Anyone help me out with the hinges of the box?
What are they? Where to get? And perhaps a better close up pic of them, thanks!!!

So, after a long break from my joi project, I'm jumping back in. I am currently wrapping up a complete Emanator with metal rail and working light. I am also close to finishing up a replica of the joi box to go along with it as a complete set. Pics coming soon. My hope is to start an interest thread for a run...TBC.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back