Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

I originally listed Paypal as my payment option, and was told I'd receive a payment request when it was ready to ship (I was not asked to make a deposit) The day before yesterday, I received an e-mail that there was a problem processing my order, so I e-mailed them, they replied the morning after and told me they were having trouble with their Paypal system...

So that might explain my not receiving my PayPal bill for my next instalment, I presume. Not that I mind too much delaying my payment, but I wouldn't want my shipment delayed or - heaven forbid - that my order would be cancelled.

Anyone else on a payment plan not get their November PayPal bill?

Yes... that is exactly how Tomenosuke has handled damages in the past. They will send the receiver or other parts and you swap them out.

Ok, great! I'm going to see this with HCG. They have to contact me as soon as they get more information from Tomenosuke.
Another question: How do I get the disassembly manual?

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Please call customer service at HCG ASAP. There is an ongoing Paypal situation that I really cannot discuss, but it is affecting payment requests from going out. There will be NO requests until this can be resolved... so please call and discuss the payment options.
Will do - thanks!

Can someone from the US share (or PM me) how much your shipping costs were from HCG? I know it will probably vary a bit, but they never responded to my question and I'd like to have a rough idea beforehand.

Anyone know what version this is?

IMG_4234.jpg

Thanks. So, not significantly different to the current issue?

These I believe are the main differences :-

New foam lined box with separate lid.
New box graphics...with Blade Runner written on box.
The underside of the Butt-Plate has the ALCON licence details scribed.
Slow Fade ON light-up red LEDs are back.
Bullet ends are now engraved again MAG 44 SPL.
Full color photo book included.

Please call customer service at HCG ASAP. There is an ongoing Paypal situation that I really cannot discuss, but it is affecting payment requests from going out. There will be NO requests until this can be resolved... so please call and discuss the payment options.
Called this morning and apparently the PayPal issue has been resolved. I should receive my next instalment bill by Friday. Thanks again MF!

Can anyone tell me if the upper receiver, triggers and trigger guard of the current Tomenosuke is 'weatherable'? i.e. can it be sanded down to, I presume, the zinc alloy?
You can. They are.
What about the barrel itself? Same material as the Steyr receiver?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell me if the upper receiver, triggers and trigger guard of the current Tomenosuke is 'weatherable'? i.e. can it be sanded down to, I presume, the zinc alloy?

What about the barrel itself? Same material as the Steyr receiver?

The barrel is made of the ‘legal-in-Japan’ plastic with metal powder mixed in. I don’t know if it’s NOT weatherable, but it definitely won’t behave like the receiver does or react like actual metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about applying a kind of dry-brush technique but with a soft cloth? That's the way I think I want to handle the weathering process but not sure which is the best way for each part?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back