Best Affordable TDK capes?

spiderfan11

Sr Member
So I just bought a UD replicas TDK suit and need a cape to go with it. I know of a couple but if possible I'd like to avoid paying $300 plus dollars. What do you guys recommend?

UD Replicas is fantastic for sure. As far as a cape goes, what I did was buy two, one for when I wear mine (cheaper via EBay $50-$65 range). The one cape I have for display on my outfit (mannequin) was a bit more pricey, but far better quality ($200).

UD Replicas is fantastic for sure. As far as a cape goes, what I did was buy two, one for when I wear mine (cheaper via EBay $50-$65 range). The one cape I have for display on my outfit (mannequin) was a bit more pricey, but far better quality ($200).

Where did you get either/both of them?

I made one myself. Based off the coorfunkcurly design, but my own twist. Well, someone elses twist I found on google

This is his. I copied the flat top and V in the neck. I just gave it much more scalloping at the bottom

- - - Updated - - -

And only about AUD$60 in material, so prob about USD$45-

I made also a cape by my self.
umhang 1.JPGcape 1.JPGfertig3.JPGfertig4.JPG

Is there an actual pic of the movie cape spread out so you can see the pattern? Or even better yet, an actual cape pattern for the cape in the movie?

Im looking at the one posted above and see that the segments don't all start up at the neck, which is very different from most cape patterns I've seen. Is that accurate to the movie?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back