M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

FM bespin FH is by far the best I've yet seen machined. The details he able to capture are truly remarkable. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Hoth hider, but the cone needs to be a bit longer, I think. It's very very close! And for the price, I'd say it was a bargain.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I like the Hoth hider, but the cone needs to be a bit longer, I think. It's very very close! And for the price, I'd say it was a bargain.

Or maybe the body needs to be a bit shorter? It's hard to tell from just pictures but it's by far the most accurate machined HOTH flash hider available. Imho anyways.

LOL yes i know all of the above,,,, version 3 may accommodate that... so many ideas and perspectives... I scaled it as best i could from all pictures and know reproductions.. that model has been the most talked about..All the repro i have are in the same ballpark with slight variances(some are not) .... I am always ready for new dimensions if you got um . We will continue the quest...

I've made four or five of them over the years. One of mine is almost exactly the same as yours. I thought that was pretty neat.

thanks,,, all we have is the movies and bad close ups LOL......... Does make for killer debates and creates common ground.. Its a hell of a lot of fun im sure you would agree...

With any luck and the galaxy doesn't conspire against us, im having some real lens made to make the scope functional... It will be a kit that is retrofit-able to the basic or can be bought complete... its several months off...

Yes,,, the sticker is not on the lens i did that for the pic ,, you dont have to use it... i need to find some more graphics for that ... Anything good out there?

- - - Updated - - -

The real lens are being engineered/produced right now May take a few months to see them in quantity... The re- engineering of those has been really tough ... i see why no one has done it now..

AWESOME...when is the deluxe going to be available???

Last edited:
Does the kit assemble with screws or do all of the pieces just thread together? Also, is the main body of the scope a solid aluminum cast or is it somewhat hollowed?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back