The Dark Knight Rises AMOURY - FREE 3D print models By SilkScreener

silkscreener

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well back when I was starting in 3D I started on this project with a hope to finally 3D print it one day and I just have never got round to it

The goal was to build the CAGE which I also have modeled but it is not pictured and well, I would love to see someone else give this a crack if you can afford to make the files and finish them.... To be honest there looks like there is a lot of pieces but some of them are really small. It is a big project but to me back in 2008 it was one of the best batman costumes ever designed and would be worth it to put the effort into this beast. It also took plenty hours to produce.

Now I'm still trying to figure out how to host these files and I'm not sure if I'm going to do a shapeways thing on this... Don't really see the point.

Any one using the files please give credit and let me know how the build goes in fact why not upload your progress to this thread.
I'm actually releasing it so they actually see the light of date and don't go to waste.
if there are any pieces missing (they should all be there) then let me know. :)

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com/user/silkscreener/media/Batman%20TDKR_Part_numbering__zpsabalozkh.jpg.html]
[/URL]

Last edited:
Nice work Silkscreener
I have done something similar here is a picture of my work in progress cage
12472743_1706703042948656_1633670815114928114_n.jpg

Oh dude that looks fricken awesome when do you plan to finish it? Have you got all the props?
Hey silkscreener im working on a second version where the front doors can open and close easy
I have most gadgets but not all
got 2 grapelguns instead of 3 would love that 3d model though
and i have the explosive paste like thingy not yet printed
My sticky bomb gun has had several version but not yet happy with it so it won't be in the cage just yet

Im just done with drawing all the parts out so i can CNC the cutouts for in the doors and drawers

Hey silkscreener im working on a second version where the front doors can open and close easy
I have most gadgets but not all
got 2 grapelguns instead of 3 would love that 3d model though
and i have the explosive paste like thingy not yet printed
My sticky bomb gun has had several version but not yet happy with it so it won't be in the cage just yet

Im just done with drawing all the parts out so i can CNC the cutouts for in the doors and drawers

sure dude just give me a few days to prep the model to make sure you'll have an easy printing time. Have your weapons been printed in parts or all as one. Do you want them in parts for a better finish or will you be masking before you paint... If you could post pics of guns so I can see.

sure dude just give me a few days to prep the model to make sure you'll have an easy printing time. Have your weapons been printed in parts or all as one. Do you want them in parts for a better finish or will you be masking before you paint... If you could post pics of guns so I can see.
hey man ill have some pics later this Month my stuff is at the workshop and im leaving for work soon i won't get there before next week
the better way is in parts of course My grapple guns were donated by a friend so one of them was allready in one piece the other one was in several pieces
The sticky bomb gun i tried to make out of wood (lasercutting pieces ) but they were not strong enough for hanging

Sorry guys to all those interested. I have had a little break and totally forgot about this. I will try my very best to get all the files organised in the next week or so.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back