New BMF coming

More shots in the sunlight DSC00616.JPGDSC00618.JPGDSC00619.JPGDSC00620.JPGDSC00617.JPGDSC00623.JPGDSC00622.JPGDSC00621.JPG this shed get you all in the mood:D

Very nice Leyrich. I am definitely gonna have to get some screen accurate parts for my next build. Almost done with this one. I finished the rest of the little bit of weathering I needed to do. Just need to add the splattering and see what it looks like after. Here are some more pics. I need to try and take some outside with the sun like Leyrich did. It is amazing how different lighting can drastically change the look of the paint job.IMG_0059.JPGIMG_0060.JPGIMG_0063.JPGIMG_0064.JPGIMG_0065.JPGIMG_0066.JPGIMG_0067.JPGIMG_0068.JPG

Will 7782 or 7783 be available for sale again at some point in the future?
That's the plan. 7781 should be soon, very soon. 7782 and 7783 should be in a couple of weeks. Or not. Production on these has been a right royal pain. Things just go wrong, no matter how hard you try. :facepalm

I finally have an update.

I have managed to get access to a 3D printer and print the maintenance pits I have designed.
This is the end result. The are printed in SLA resin with 50 micron resolution.

I am also doing a run for them so please go to the project runs section and check it out if you are interested.

Please also check out my build thread:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=251486

circular%20pits%20printed_zpsi9e84wku.jpg

square%20pits%20printed_zps1u6bfwn2.jpg

Did anyone ever produce a printable template for the missing armour plates? I'm having a heck of a time tracing these darn things by hand... :(
The sticker sheet helps a lot, even though the stickers are a bit oversized.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Did anyone ever produce a printable template for the missing armour plates? I'm having a heck of a time tracing these darn things by hand... :(

easy peasy.

Remove the background aria on the sticker sheet leaving the stickers intact ON the sheet. Lay the removed background sticker on you styrene plastic sheet.

Whalla! cut out the exposed plastic panels. Done.

easy peasy.

Remove the background aria on the sticker sheet leaving the stickers intact ON the sheet. Lay the removed background sticker on you styrene plastic sheet.

Whalla! cut out the exposed plastic panels. Done.
Great idea! I wish I read this before I done mine LOL.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back