Black Series Darth Vader reveal helmet coming...? Hasbrocon

Maybe someone at eFx bribed someone at Hasbro. "Hey, all this announcing quality product, making it, and actually delivering it to the consumer is making us look bad. Can you maybe drop the ball on this one? Thanks."

Ok, ive read a few pages in this thread but missed the actual size data.

Exactly how much undersized will this be?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Aren’t we all, how did my grand father say it “putting the cart before the horse”

The helmet that was shown was prototype right?

Maybe we all shouldn’t be freak’n out until we see the final product?

This is how I am in real life, I just don’t want to waste the energy worrying/anger/depressed over anything in life until I know that’s the final outcome

Whether it’s things going on in my life, movies, or movie Props

Either way, this is good enough for me to justdisplay the upper and lower faces.

The dome itself will probably just stay in the box, not because it’s horrible or anything, but because I don’t want to display it that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either way, this is good enough for me to justdisplay the upper and lower faces.

The dome itself will probably just stay in the box, not because it’s horrible or anything, but because I don’t want to display it that way

That's my plan as well. The biggest selling point of this helmet is that it is a full reveal helmet, so might as well show off all the detail on the top of the facemask.

I don't think the real reveal mask even has a helmet does it ?
Ive seen it a couple of times and i cant remember there being a fitted dome. They just used another dome for the shot. halliwax and Celtic007 have got the right attitude for this price point :) or just put up three times the money and buy the EFX.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a modded efx pcr, and a rubies supreme waiting for the right idea that warrants the huge amount of work necassary to fix it up. Still not sure what to do with it really.

Perhaps its getting mated with the BS,

Rubies is smaller than efx btw.

Thanks vader45 but I'm well aware of why :)
I have two "finished" Vader lids and two works in progress and the sizes vary greatly with the pcr being the largest by far.
Even the pcr is supposed to be a little smaller than the very best close lineage lids like the SL and such according to the prop den.

Are you on the prop den? Its No1 for Vader obsessives like yourself.
You would fit right in :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @vader45 but I'm well aware of why :)
I have two "finished" Vader lids and two works in progress and the sizes vary greatly with the pcr being the largest by far.
Even the pcr is supposed to be a little smaller than the very best close lineage lids like the SL and such according to the prop den.

Are you on the prop den? Its No1 for Vader obsessives like yourself.
You would fit right in :)

Of course Im over there LOl. Its a fantastic place.

Heh... As a case in point, there's a guy right now on the RPF Facebook page complaining about how PO'd he is at Avonos and their quality control because his Stormie bucket came 'wonky' and that for the money he paid for it it should have come symmetrical lol

And that's why you could never sell anything to the masses that's 'screen accurate'.

Last edited:
Heh... As a case in point, there's a guy right now on the RPF Facebook page complaining about how PO'd he is at Avonos and their quality control because his Stormie bucket came 'wonky' and that for the money he paid for it it should have come symmetrical lol

And that's why you could never sell anything to the masses that's 'screen accurate'.

Just read through a large large portion of that. Makes my head hurt. Apparently we can have flame wars again. We just need to jump to Facebook!

any link?

Just read through a large large portion of that. Makes my head hurt. Apparently we can have flame wars again. We just need to jump to Facebook!

Wow - just imagine how bad it would be if we had to wade through all those kinds of posts and responses here.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back