John Wick 2 Blood Oath Marker

Rhodium would come out very shiny, not the more matte steel look. Other than that, it is perfect.

---- edit -----

I had a piece of Rhodium plated and tried fine sandpaper to knock down the finish. It sanded right through the plating. Sanding is not an option.

Last edited:
Wick Marker Pic 7.jpg

Went back to the crown yet again. I noticed a wavy sheet behind the fleur de lis that I hadn't seen before.
I fixed the E in the DEBITUM.

Great job.
My Chronicle version arrived in the post yesterday and has the same issues everyone else has experienced. Such a shame the door doesnt open fully as its really a nice piece once in hand.

Great job.
My Chronicle version arrived in the post yesterday and has the same issues everyone else has experienced. Such a shame the door doesnt open fully as its really a nice piece once in hand.

Yes, triangles could be made and added and nobody would know. It would be sad to make a whole new marker just for a working hinge. :cry

Does the skull on the screen used one have cracks or lines in it? I notice those in screen shots but both yours and Chronicles are smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hand.jpg.....pic5.jpg
This is the only screen shot that clearly shows the skull. If you go back, you'll see skulls with clear cracks....but if you notice, these show the skull facing left instead of right. Those left facing are concept art from a specific website. Not screen shots.

Are there cracks ?

Last edited:
Wick Marker Pic 8.jpg

I added back in the cracks. I am posting the current files to the STL thread. I will continue to make changes, including redoing the stars. The ones in the Chronicle marker are clearly more angled than my current sculpt.

Great job.

Hey can you post some pics too! Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I meant the triangles and the spike on top.

71aj2Etxz6L__SL1500_.jpg
Then, yes. Print the triangles, either in metal or painted plastic.

I previously gave my recommendation on the spike. Acquire a push pin, destroy the plastic part and drill a perfectly sized hole in the top of the marker for the spike from the push pin.

jw2-bom-002.jpg

I received mine! It's quite a beautiful item and feels heavier than I thought it would, really a shame Chronicle failed to make it perfect.

jw2-bom-042.jpgjw2-bom-052.jpgjw2-bom-062.jpgjw2-bom-072.jpg

The coins feel light but make a satisfying sound and are well detailed. In the movie the edge of the coins seem to be textured but the Chronicle coins aren't.

jw2-bom-032.jpg

I figured out what the triangle is for : it's to keep the lid flush when closed. Without the triangle the lid goes too deep in. I took a comparison picture of the lid closed all the way down versus the position it would be resting at if the triangle was there to stop it.

jw2-bom-112.jpg

On mine the hole for the hinge is not covered at all and the rod is actually sticking out a bit :( Could use it to draw my blood I guess :p
In closed position the lid is sticking out at the top but not the bottom, could have been aligned better but I don't mind so much.

jw2-bom-122.jpg

In open position it seems like only the star is preventing the lid to open 90°. Anyone think it is possible to remove or flatten it?

jw2-bom-092.jpgjw2-bom-082.jpg

Overall happy with it and it doubles wonderfully as an Assassin's Creed prop but I'll never understand why Chronicle didn't finish it properly, it was so close... If they release an updated version I would have no choice but to buy it... Just need the triangle, a better hinge and a smoother interior. Eventually a hole at the top to attach a rubber needle and that would be perfect.

View attachment 781491

I received mine! It's quite a beautiful item and feels heavier than I thought it would, really a shame Chronicle failed to make it perfect.

I figured out what the triangle is for : it's to keep the lid flush when closed. Without the triangle the lid goes too deep in. I took a comparison picture of the lid closed all the way down versus the position it would be resting at if the triangle was there to stop it.

In open position it seems like only the star is preventing the lid to open 90°. Anyone think it is possible to remove or flatten it?

View attachment 781492

Oh. If that's all it is, break out the dremel and grind off the star. Could it really be that simple ?

Not sure from your picture. This is something you'd have to decide in person and want to take the risk.

Studied mine closely and dont think the star restricts the door. I open it fully as possible and there is still a slither of space.

Would love to put a personal touch on it and include a thunbprint, dont want to use real blood, not mine in any case and was wondering what a good substitute would be.

I don't think the fake blood they sell at Halloween is intended for long term. I was just going to go with some kind of paint.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back