Helagak's Mark 45 Project

Thank you for recognizing all the team member: Helagak, IMIM2 and JungIndustries, which the initial HIJ stands for.
I hope everybody can enjoy the files, as we would like to see this being build.

@Helagak @JUngindustries please guys complete this awesome model :)) .. @gaiatron 's unfold makes it super easy to build. I almost
have a full suite, I don't want to stay with a kind of 1930 summertime swimsuite :)))))

Last edited:
We're hopin' for the best, mate.

I really do hope that @Helagak will show up with some good news

Though I am not Helagak, I have good news. I have completed modeling the helmet of the 45 armor and had it edited by Helagak. I got it unfolded by IMIM2 today and I've sent it to Helagak so he can post it in this thread when he has time.

Edit: Ignore the attached thumbnail. I accidentally uploaded a screenshot of the pep file with my watermark. I tried to delete and replace it with the one without my watermark but instead the one with the watermark is also uploaded as the attached thumbnail.

Progress 5-c.PNG캡처 2.PNG

Attachments

• Mark 45 Pep file screenshot 1.PNG
    Mark 45 Pep file screenshot 1.PNG
    408.6 KB · Views: 121
Though I am not Helagak, I have good news. I have completed modeling the helmet of the 45 armor and had it edited by Helagak. I got it unfolded by IMIM2 today and I've sent it to Helagak so he can post it in this thread when he has time.

Edit: Ignore the attached thumbnail. I accidentally uploaded a screenshot of the pep file with my watermark. I tried to delete and replace it with the one without my watermark but instead the one with the watermark is also uploaded as the attached thumbnail.

View attachment 540181View attachment 540184

Yes, I have included the download to this helmet on the first post with the rest of the downloads. Thanks for the eccellent model jung!
here is the download as well!

http://www.4shared.com/file/PVDh26iwba/Iron_Man_Mark_45_Helmet_by_HIJ.html

anybody have any leads on a shin and forearm files???

Jungindustries in his mk46 thread told that he was about to start the shins. I'm stuck like all the people here and without the missing pieces I cannot solve the proportion issues I have.

Still waiting for some good news. Carnival is luckyly still far xD

Not even modeled yet :(

Jung showed a screencap of the WIP mk 45 shin in his mk46 thread a while back. He had some awful ransomware recently so he's probably trying not to lose all his data. Between that and the hype from the recent addition of mk 46 pics from the trailer, it might be alittle time til we see more updates for this. In the meantime, I'm going to post my pepped builds of the parts from them so far to keep the thread alive. This suit's got so many organic curves, its a bit of a challenge for me. I'm praying my measurements for scale won't be incorrect lol. Will post the chest soon. Hope it resembles the PDO close enough.

So here's the chest. ugh. It's close, but it looks like I'm going to need to redo the chest again, maybe 15% smaller or I may encounter scale issue with the other parts. Other than that, piece was very easy to pep so hopefully the 2nd one won't take as long.
20151129_013051.jpg

So here's the chest. ugh. It's close, but it looks like I'm going to need to redo the chest again, maybe 15% smaller or I may encounter scale issue with the other parts. Other than that, piece was very easy to pep so hopefully the 2nd one won't take as long.
View attachment 560336
The problem I see if u scale it lower is that the neck would be too narrow to wear the neck piece. I hade the same problem. What I did however, after finishing the back as well, I trimmed off 5-8mm fromm the sides and 5mm from the top (bridge) so that it's smaller in size but doesn't effect the width of the neck. I hope u understand what I mean

Here are some pics for better understanding

Too big like urs
uploadfromtaptalk1448787591376.png

The places where I trimmed 5-8cm
uploadfromtaptalk1448787879397.jpeg

How it looks afterwards. U can even see the cuts lines are (masking tape)
uploadfromtaptalk1448787969101.jpg

The problem I see if u scale it lower is that the neck would be too narrow to wear the neck piece. I hade the same problem. What I did however, after finishing the back as well, I trimmed off 5-8mm fromm the sides and 5mm from the top (bridge) so that it's smaller in size but doesn't effect the width of the neck. I hope u understand what I mean 

Here are some pics for better understanding

Too big like urs
View attachment 560343

The places where I trimmed 5-8cm
View attachment 560345

How it looks afterwards. U can even see the cuts lines are (masking tape)
View attachment 560346

Oh man, I remember you posting something about that in your build along with the abs trimming. It makes so much sense now! And I'm so glad someone pointed out the neck collar part before I do another pep. I'm going to try something else first, but I'm really glad that this piece won't be completely wasted. yay! Thanks for the tips!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back