Mk 17 Heartbreaker UPDATED!! 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

I'd be interested in a closed neck... When you get time. The helmet would be more important tho. I got the pep files yesterday and they're looking good. I need to figure my scale and resort things for letter sized paper.

Do I use my actual height for scaling or add a few inches for the boots and helmet?

Niiice! However ok i can make a closed version of the neck when the helmet is finished then :) For the scaling you should add just a bit of space for fitting, but the scales i've put in the readme are measured from head to toe, meaning that is your height, not the height of the armor :) However to see how it fits i would start with the groin or other pieces of the torso!

Can't wait to see your progres!

Yeah he's working on the neck still. He'll send it out when it's done.

Awesome! The neck for pep is being unfolded and is going to be shipped tonight! I'm sending an email right now to gaiatron for the foam unfold :)

files recieved today :thumbsup look great is the neck file being done ?

This evening :) :) Thank you again!

Will accept RMB payment?

Hi! Yes i could because paypal converts the currency automatically, however this is not the place, so please write me a PM ok? :)

there are many people in China who make the suit and they're very good at it/

by the way,will sell this file or just free to download?:confused

The files are for sales, just look for it in the junkyard or write me a PM!

Have a nice day everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mk 17 Heartbreaker UPDATED!! 3D (Pep/foam&HD) model WIP

You're the man!!!Thank you sooo much!!

And so, the neck files have been shipped to everyone!! Now there is only one piece missing :)

its great recieved thanks!! :)

- - - Updated - - -

the HELMET oh now thats gonna look awsome :thumbsup

Hey MrTropical, sorry for the lack of build updates this week. I had to grind down to finish a helmet for my son's Halloween costume:

mk 42 painted pic 5.jpgmk 42 painted pic 6.jpg

After a nice break, I'll get back too it!!!

wow that lid looks awsome buddy keep it up

Thanks man, that means a lot! It's not perfect, but I'm proud to say I finally completed something! My son freakin' loves it!

I agree with streetsoul!! It looks amazing!!! I'm happy for your son!! :)

- - - Updated - - -

wow that lid looks awsome buddy keep it up

Thanks man, that means a lot! It's not perfect, but I'm proud to say I finally completed something! My son freakin' loves it!

I agree with streetsoul!! It looks amazing!!! I'm happy for your son!! :)

Sorry guys, but I've got some bad news. I'm gonna have to put my suit build on hold for a while.

Sadly, my grandmother just passed away. She lost a very quick and nasty battle with ovarian cancer. She had been able to manage many health problems over the years, but this was too much for her body, and she did not make it.

Now my family has to begin going through her stuff at her house and getting things in order for the funeral, so I'll have little time for the next couple weeks for building. I promise, however, that this suit will get build, but in due time.

Thanks also guys for the kind words about my helmet......sadly my grandmother didn't get to see it.. She would have been very happy to have seen it.

So, these files are for sale?

PM sent

Sorry guys, but I've got some bad news. I'm gonna have to put my suit build on hold for a while.

Sadly, my grandmother just passed away. She lost a very quick and nasty battle with ovarian cancer. She had been able to manage many health problems over the years, but this was too much for her body, and she did not make it.

Now my family has to begin going through her stuff at her house and getting things in order for the funeral, so I'll have little time for the next couple weeks for building. I promise, however, that this suit will get build, but in due time.

Thanks also guys for the kind words about my helmet......sadly my grandmother didn't get to see it.. She would have been very happy to have seen it.

Sorry to hear about your loss family always come first no matter what take care !

Man, i'm so sorry for your loss... I completely agree with tes, family comes first... I'm really sorry for your situation...

- - - Updated - - -

So, these files are for sale?

PM sent

Sorry to hear about your loss family always come first no matter what take care !

Man, i'm so sorry for your loss... I completely agree with tes, family comes first... I'm really sorry for your situation...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back