► Jkno's collection ◄

Comparison RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper helmet [weathered] & MonCal Snowtrooper helmet [clean] (for sale soon):

Comparison_RS_Mon_Cal_Snowtrooper_helmet_01.jpg

Comparison_RS_Mon_Cal_Snowtrooper_helmet_03.jpg

Comparison_RS_Mon_Cal_Snowtrooper_helmet_04.jpg

The Star Wars Archives Episodes IV-VI book arrived, enormous and beautiful, have to go back to work now, I will look more closely at it later tonight or tomorrow:

Book-Star-Wars-Archives-Episodes-IV-VI-03.jpg

Book-Star-Wars-Archives-Episodes-IV-VI-05.jpg

They even give recognition to the Holiday Special! That is something you don't see often.

Nice addition to your collection!

And it arrived!! One of the coolest props I got in the past years, thanks Tom tomleech! SUPERB!! Full metal (aluminum and steel) piece, very accurate and really heavy - I mean Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster heavy (and Master Replicas quality), the pike is 122 cm long when assembled, and you could beat someone with it easily like with a baseball bat. The finishing is simply amazing, all the details and chroming are beautifully crafted. Such an elegant prop! Pics don't do it justice. More pics later on.

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-01.jpg

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-02.jpg

I was wondering if you were gonna get one these :)
I knew it would go great in your awesome collection! I would recommend clear coating that end tip, to protect it from rust.

Man I cant believe I missed out on that run :( These look amazing!
Congrats!! :D

Thanks Juan. :) How did you miss it? I'd say try to contact Tom for a spot, you might be in luck. This prop made me smile more than many other collectibles I recently got. It has that elegant appearance, solid weight (1.8 kg) and of course a good accuracy to make it beautiful prop replica. Well worth getting it, even from overseas

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back