Blade Runner 2049, old and new blasters!

I suspect that most of it is made as one casting with few, if any, moving parts. The red LEDs looks lid, but this could merely be parts of the photo editing process. Look at the lowest pic of the gun, the lettering on the Steyr part are very soft, they are sharper on the pic just above.

Where is the preorder for this for the US?

Thanks in advance

I originally read that it was a French exclusive, but I now see people are posting links to a preorder at Amazon (Germany) and that’s also described as an exclusive. So who knows if it will appear in other countries or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I originally read that it was a French exclusive, but I now see people are posting links to a preorder at Amazon (Germany) and that’s also described as an exclusive. So who knows if it will appear in other countries or not.
Hopefully they mean that they're the exclusive seller in their country so each country has at least one seller.

How do you know that the Tomenosuke Grip is oversised? Have you seen and held the original Hero prop before? How much is it oversized? When i lay my Tomenosuke Blaster on a scale image of the original Hero Blaster, everything lines up perfectly including the grip.

The unboxing videos of the "Blaster Edition" blu-rays have started appearing on Youtube!
They confirm that the blaster is glued to the stand and there are no moving parts

Where does American Spirit cigarettes show up in the movie? I know there's smoking, but I don't recall seeing a specific brand of cigarettes.

I don't recall them showing any boxes of cigarettes; I assumed the American Spirit cigs were used for set dressing and smokable props; but that is an assumption on my part. You can also see some in the prop warehouse in the Adam Savage video. I also suspect there may be a couple other brands of fancy cigarettes or cigarette tubes used on set as well.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back