Jabba The Hutt Spin-Off

This is actually what I thought 'Rogue One' was going to be when they announced the title way back when... THAT would be a cool movie.

SB

The would have to call it something else now though because they would think people would get confused with Rogue One.

Don't forget the girls!

Lots and lots of scantily clad dancing girls! :D

And don't forget it's DIsney so most likely bye bye scantily clad dancers... :cry Apparently nipples are a bigger danger to young people than seeing bisection with a lightsaber, removing hands with a lightsaber, arms with a lightsaber, and decapitation with a lightsaber.

If they did a Jabba the Hutt spin off it would need to be done like the Sopranos and have the story revolve around the creatures and characters who inhabit the palace. The inner workings of the crime world in a galaxy far far away could be cool, but it would need to be handled just right.

Hummm..... Just had an idea..... Rancor Vs. The Hulk....... With Stan Lee collecting the bets......."The StarVengers".......:rolleyes

HEY, IT'S DISNEY!!! :lol

Well, I am a huge fan of the Jabba character. Like some one said earlier a godfather like film of the crime lords empire and dealings would be great. Imagine finally seeing how the big slug gets about and not just slithering around a landing bay, lol. Also, could finally see all the Hutts in action.

lots of slaves in metal bikini's and it would make a good adult movie, i quess :p

but a full feature movie on the Jabba caracter? i think i will pass

Just wait for the Jar Jar full length feature. They could even have a number counter at the top of the screen every time he breaks something.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back