Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

67444B30-4958-45B9-9F51-FEB1D918C40E.jpegC2429722-1EB4-423B-AD7A-CD3B446F4279.jpegHere it is. My mini X1
i call it the X 1/2 or the X.5.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool!, would like to see it,

there is a tool bar on top of the post, click the little icon of the tree, (insert image), choose your image from your computer and click open, and it should download.
Thanks!

You guys still sitting down? I took these on Saturday when I visited Los Angeles Comic-Con. I had a blast and everyone loved the bike. It was a nightmare getting it to the convention though! The bike rack my friend got off craigslist failed and my bike nearly fell off the back of the car. He guaranteed me that the bike rack wouldn't fail... I should have stuck with my gut instinct! Got 5 miles down the road and we were going about 70 mph when the bike rack arms just gave out! Nearly had a heart attack when I saw my bike fall downwards! We quickly pulled over and the bike was barely hanging on and was just itches from hitting the road! We were able to take apart the front tire, fender, and handlebars and cram everything into the backseat and trunk. I don't think I'll take this bike anywhere ever again until I get a proper bike rack or tow hitch.

Never doing this again....

20171028_093454.jpg

Looks like that nightmare clown scene from the movie...

20171028_101055.jpg

Paid an arm and a leg for this autograph and picture, but it was worth it!

peeweebike.jpg20171028_135004.jpg

Took pictures with fellow Pee-Wee Fans!

received_1726000964077655.jpeg

Crap.... just looking at the pics, I realized that I have my smaller mirror mounted on the wrong side of the button box. What a shame!

Last edited:
That could've been a scary clown dream for real, I'm glad your bike didn't get trashed, I wouldn't put mine on a rack, let alone a used one off craigslist, I would've rented a van or something if I were going to take the whole bike.

I can't believe you took it apart and put it in the trunk, I would've had a cow man, I guess Pee-wee mania knows no bounds!

Awesome pics though

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, Andy! What an awesome experience and what an awesome keepsake to have to pass on to your future kids -- that bike with Paul's autograph and those pictures. Great photos as well. Big congratulations, bud. -- BB

- - - Updated - - -

i call it the X 1/2 or the X.5.

It's a pee-wee Pee-wee bike. LOVE IT, bud. Nice job on it as well. -- BB

Thanks Frank, it seems everything from this movie is a challenge to figure out or hard to find, due to being 30 plus years old, or the short screen time, but that's half the fun.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back