Has anyone tried the option 'attached spider logo' at zentai zentai?

They always use EVA foam for their spiders aside from the platinum Homecoming which I believe is rubber, so IMO no. You could glue down the same foam on your suit for free if you have the materials

So on the one suit I purchased from them, I didn't get the attached spider, I got the separate option for a Rubber Spider on the front. This result was great, it's durable and has lasted really well. If you're ordering a suit with a 3D emblem from them I'd recommend spending the extra 5 bucks for the rubber one.

but do they give you the spider similar to the one printed on your suit?
The Spider they put on your suit is the same spider that is on the printed design, That's why the product page says "Order with Spider-Man Suit Only" because they cut the spider from rubber exactly how it's supposed to be on your suit. It is a very acceptable result and if I were to ever order from them again I would totally spring for that option. It adds an extra look to your costume that makes the quality much higher

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back