Blade Runner 2049, old and new blasters!

Yes, I feel really guilty. Go through my posts and see if you find even a hint of sarcasm or any friction with any other member. You asked a billy basic question and I gave you an honest billy basic answer, because your skill set or laziness (whichever it might be) seemed to warrant it.

Here's another tool you might find useful: Lmgtfy.com.

And congrats you are the first to make my ignore list as well, so don't bother replying.

Yeah, me and my "basic billy questions".
Since you decided to ignore me I'll post this response to your misguided defenders or whoever else happens to read it.

In your above post you just admitted you were being a jerk in your answer to my question which explains exactly why said what I said to you. And it was by no means out of line.

I asked an innocent question looking for some help and you deemed me "silly" and acted condescending. I responded to you in kind and for some reason a bunch of you are up in arms about it.
Guess we'll all have to agree to disagree.

iv2qXrBf.jpghmS461VY.jpg

Two new photos. Don't know how much reference you guys have yet. Just saw them and thought of the rpf.

It does look like they aged the Tomenosuke Blaster for Deckard at least. You can see it on the buttplate and triggerguard.

The recent pics of Goslings blaster look different to the first shot of it on the bar. in the bar shot it has bare metal parts that look cool and in the new shots, its all black and boring. Also looks smaller now. Just me?

They could do the whole thing with muppets and I would still love it. It's not movies in the theaters I have problems with, it's people in theaters I have a problem with. I haven't been in a theater since Sin City and The Mist. If I do see it in a theater first it will likely toward the end of its run.

I do this, and a late night showing as well. Almost never get dickheads ruining it for you. If it happens near the start of the film, I walk out, and demand my money back. And i've got it every time.

Just bought the 2049 assembly kit off a user on here. So excited to get my hands on it and start building. Looks like there is a fair amount of work required though. The forum reading commences :cool

Buch I'm with you. Definitely not the ugliest futuristic blaster I've seen. But I really don't think it fits with the BR aesthetic

Last edited by a moderator:
After a few nervous days, I just recieved my 2049 BRB assembly kit from Hollywood Collectors Gallery!
http://www.hollywood-japan.jp/

I dealt with Mune and he was very friendly and helpful. Answered emails right away and I got the Blaster in 4 days from Japan. They even threw in a 40.00 display stand for free!

Cant wait to read up on all the great info here and put it together!

Last I heard they still had a few available so maybe hit them up it you're still looking for one.

There are threads on this board. I think a little more plastic but as well or better made than the tomenosuke according to some. It was a working cap gun and they are next to impossible to find now.

Yeah its so weird that I might want some confirmation on weather or not those blue prints are the accurate size, like if more than one person gave info then I could be sure it was correct.
Yeah really weird.
Why dont you post a link of the page you found if you really want to help.

Maybe change your tag to "Too tired to do Anything Myself."

Ignore...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back