Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Pre-release)

I don't take Harrison Ford to be the type to engage in social media. Hell in a lot of ways I wish I was smart enough to not have gotten involved in it either. Lol.

I'm really curious to see who Richard Grant is playing. He looks pretty psyched to be in Star Wars. I'm assuming an imperial/first order of some kind but who knows.

Shh...that's the top secret plot for IX!

Ben and Han were in on a trick. Fake hans death so he could turn super spy. The saber to gut was staged and he was swooped up once out of site in that pit. All to go under cover at FO HQ to find out what was going on and work from the inside!

Yeah..that's it!

If Leia can force fly threw space in a force bubble, Papa Han could have survived a lightsaber to the heart and the fall into the abyss!

DR is female. JB has to do the American accent.
It it is a Hollywood trope. English female = endearing. English male = bad guy.

Side note: Liking the new avatar. :)

I understand what you're getting at, but do we even know yet whether or not Grant will be using his default/British voice? I didn't realize Boyega would be dumping his until very late.

This is sounding more and more like an irwin/Allen movie everyday. Yawn.

As I`ve posted before they are just throwing the kitchen sink at this, theres even reports that they are even going back to Endor. Nub num.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back