Redbuttons built projects!

lol yes I did. The GK grease gun adapter was a hoot. Since the barrel can be seen, sticking the peg in the barrel wasn't going to work (I think that's what that end was for?) nor was sliding the socket over the end of the barrel. my dad cut off the peg and hollowed out the spacer, getting it to slide further on. Trouble is, the barrel thickens here, so it's cracked but still functions as a spacer. how did other's use theirs?

Well I finished my 'A New Hope' saber.I have some pictures here for you. It's a real graflex with Roman bubbles and Roy's grips and D ring set up. Once agan the rivet gun was a fun thing to do. I had to squeeze it down twice and when it pops you think you broke something. It's all good! Came out fine.
DSCN2307.JPGDSCN2309.JPGDSCN2312.JPGDSCN2314.JPGDSCN2316.JPGDSCN2318.JPG

Howdy, I've busy with building a Greedo Killer blaster. I have a question as to where the brass screw goes on the heat sink? First and second fins at the top or second and third
fins? I've sanding and wet sanding the body of the blaster as well as paint the brackets. Here are a few pictures of the process. Hope you enjoy them.
GreedoKiller6.jpgGreedoKiller5.jpgGreedoKiller3.jpgGreedoKiller2.jpgGreedoKiller1.jpg

Howdy, I've busy with building a Greedo Killer blaster. I have a question as to where the brass screw goes on the heat sink? First and second fins at the top or second and third
fins? I've sanding and wet sanding the body of the blaster as well as paint the brackets. Here are a few pictures of the process. Hope you enjoy them.
View attachment 598531View attachment 598530View attachment 598529View attachment 598528View attachment 598527

That paint finish looks great!

As for the screw, here is some reference.
GK_real_closeup.jpgANH_GK_real_right.jpg

Wow ... Roy's shroud I presume? . . . Looking a bit closer I noticed the clamp and thus the shroud are both 180º turned on your Heiland.
The 6 electric outlets with wires and the clamp should be on the visible side, which means the bulb release button is on the wrong side :

Disregard the black screws in the T-tracks ... those were added lateron as far as I know :)

Chaim

Chiam, I did it this way so I didn't have to alter the flash too much. Yeah it's Roy's shroud. Will add wires when I find them. A work in progess!
S.

Chiam, I did it this way so I didn't have to alter the flash too much. Yeah it's Roy's shroud. Will add wires when I find them. A work in progess!
S.

Roy offers wires too! I used them in mine, the worked perfectly. I like your build, I'm jealous of the round holes on your Heiland. Mine are square, but I also got it for 15 bucks since it wasn't correct and it was beat to hell. Figured for 15 bucks, cleaning it up wouldn't be a problem!

Hi, Well I finished the GK Blaster! After stripping and repainting the gun itself. While drying - I went to check it's progress and I dropped it from a hook hanging in my basement
ceiling! Imagine the horror...but it fell into a bucket that I put dryer lint in. I scoped up the blaster which was now covered in red lint and started pulling off the lint. Yeah you
guessed it - more sanding and painting! I've sealed the blaster with a coat of Johnson's Wax and then Briwax. Thanks to all those great people for all there help with parts!
And Tom too!!GKBlaster.JPGGKBlaster1.JPGGKBlaster2.JPGGKBlaster3.JPGGKBlaster4.JPG

Hi, I've also working on a ESB Blaster. Attached are some pictures of a kinda pre-fit. I still have to secure the bracket and weather and seal with wax, cut off the ring on the handle. The scope is a real M32 and the gun is a denix base with the model car pistons and distributor rings as well as a motor coil (Thanks Tom). A shout out to BobaDebt for the flash hider and bracket. Nice work!! Hope you all enjoy it.
S.EsbBlaster5.JPGEsbBlaster4.JPGEsbBlaster2.JPGEsbBlaster3.JPGEsbBlaster.JPGESBBlaster1.JPG

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back