New profile posts

I'm new here. I'm interested in purchasing the clips that hold the cape in place on the batman Begins suit. is that something you can help me with?
Hey Adam,

Big fan. Keep up the great work. Will be watching your new show. Wish you'd take your book signing to the Tampa Bay area. Particularly Lakeland. If you are ever in the area you can look me up.

Scott
does the cockpit fit the hasbro hero or the legacy 1/48 scale? How much and how much are the side panels if you make those as well.
Hi =)
I just fell over the old post of your angel blades.
Do you still make and sell them?
And did I read right: you made silver ones? Fully silver??
Thanks,
Marina
Available to help with electronics, hobby machining, programming, web development, laser cutting, powder coating....etc.. Let's Make stuff!!!
Hi Mike, I wanted to touch base and see if you have any extra Landing Bay decals for your Galactica? The ones I originally got from you have disintegrated to a degree.

Please let me know if you can help or suggest another opton.

Thank you

Patrick
hi I am going to make the iron man mark 20 suit and I noticed when looking at all the files some were view only and required a password to edit it. I need to edit the size and nothing else because I have oddly small body parts so maybe you could send me the password. thank you
Working on all "Old Luke Skywalker" costumes and building Mysterio for the upcoming Spider-Man movie.
Currently out of my mind, but leave a message, and I’ll get back to you on my return.
Hi Roland, mate, can you tell me what is going on with the Wonka bar run? it's been a while. I would still like the bars, I would just like to know when they might be shipped