New profile posts

Looking for ideas and templates for doing a Predator build. Very much a fan of the Jungle Hunter Yautja. I’m very new to props building and cosplay. Learning about eva, worbla, and sintra.
I have the joker knife the Smith and Wesson1600 B and it’s in the box and I was wondering if anybody knows the price of it
I am a collector of movie memorabilia, and my goal in life, my dream is my own "Movie Museum", if you don't have a dream, then how do you expect to have a dream come true?
MeshModel3D
MeshModel3D
I like your sentiment. Dreams are nothing without persistence, and persistence is nothing with a goal.
Anyone know what type of chemical bottle was used for peter’s web fluid in Spider-Man Homecoming?

IMG_4231.jpg
IMG_4228.JPG
File_001.png
File_003.png
Tonya Winter
Tonya Winter
I did a google search for brown PET bottles and saw several that look similar. I bet you have this done by now though...
hello dylan my name is nicolas navarro, my email is nicolás navarro@yahoo.com, I'm from Argentina, I'm a Star Wars fan (I'm on 501st, DZ 5998) and obviously Indiana Jones, I'm wanting to make the grail diary and looking I found this site online, I wanted to know how I have to do to access the files, in advance thank you very much for so much work and I am waiting for your answer !!!
I would like to download the signatures and inserts for the grail diary if they are still available. My name is Chris Stockton, prof falken, Lander and USA.
C
Hey Buddy

I am in the middle of a halo reach armour, but I have always loved the Titan Iron Banner Armour... can I ask, where did you get it... your profile pic looks the **** pal.
Where are you located? If in the US I think everything will fit into flat shipper for $ 30 USD so if you can provide me your PayPal or you can send $ 315 USD to jamesabrams@ethosgen.com

This includes:

1 Lineage Cast Pair of Vader Shins (Left/Right)
2 Hammond Predrilled Belt Boxes
1 Black Leather Belt with Accessory (Requires Trimming and Button/Clasp Assembly)
1 Belt Buckle requires fabrication
Reactions: Rawdawg Rollins
E
ecojedi83
I have had two other members reach out about purchasing. I’ll await your response until 5pm EST.

If paying by PayPal please make sure delivery address is correct and accurate.
R
Rawdawg Rollins
Hello I actually just purchased some today I didn't realize you messaged me. I'm very sorry for wasting your time.