New profile posts

Was considering a similar mod, but the current denix kentucky doesn't have the screw at the back of the barrel. I wondered if they cheapend out on the current versions...
hey guys I am on here to find help on where to buy some knight rider right hand parts from as I am looking at a 83 trans am to convert to the knight industries two thousand or Kitt and I will take any advice on what scanner and if you know anyone that specializes in right hand drive parts for Kitt
Hi Doug,

Sorry for the delay but your McCoy Hypo and Deckard Holster are on their way!

USPS

Best,

Karl
BattleScale Collectica is a Video Webcast that features custom fan made figures and scale models.

Battlescale Collectica promises insightful reviews of limited edition kits, custom 3D prints as well as a viewer showcase, where fellow collectors and modelers can show off their personal work.
i'm going to create a new account, so if any of you see someone else post what i posted, its probably me i might have a name similar to the of i have now, or might be related to lemons or something, lol
If everything goes according to plan, tonight will be my last night on this ******** planet. Tired of being life's punching bag. I'm out. So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Back