New profile posts

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The more I look at it the more I want to repaint for 3rd 4th time! Anyone point me to a color that might be closer? F2A911E8-74B9-4E92-85C5-E8507ACE4544.jpeg
Mohndo
Mohndo
I don’t have the patience for stencils even tho they’re amazing
Would like to give a big Halliwax,Goodie for the inspiration and lessons! I’ve learned a lot from quite a few members so Thank you all
I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something I change it.
Eat your slop little piggies. Just don't come squealing to me when the butcher comes around the corner with a knife to bleed you for all you're worth.
Hello,
I am writing you because I am desperate. I am looking for any file of Appleseed Briareos helmet. I found Throttlekitty's marvelous work, but all the links are dead since 2016. His account looks dead too.
I am serious in my request. I am ready to pay for it, evet it is marked as free for who wants it.
Is there a way to find copies of it somewhere on the site ? Or other fans ?

Many thnaks for you time.
Ham Salad
Ham Salad
I have one, but I made it the old fashioned way, without 3DP. You know: Clay, mould, fiberglass.
I know, ancient question. However, I've been searching and cannot find what the sling was used for the AA-12 in Predators. Would you help me out?
I've been searching the forum, but I either scrolled by it or missed it completely. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead
There are two parts to it? One for the stock end, then the sling. Is there a special attachment to connect the sling to the front of the AA-12?
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the new lock down over there.
Are you interested in selling me one of those white plugs you have? I am going to try to rebuild the X-34 dash.

Regards,
Paul

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.