Zvezda Avenger-Class ISD-II - WIP

modelerdave

The panel lines look really good, and I love how you've painted it. My Bandai Star Destroyer is on pause for a bit because I needed a break from threading all of the fiber optics!

edge10

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Benicio Del Toro Beautiful Beyond Compare GIF

Seriously. Great job.

INVAR

Sr Member
Lol, no no…the Zevzda or whatever it is
Okay then. Whew. For a second there I thought we had another genius-level engineer that is able to fully light things like the 3.5" Super Star Destroyer vehicle model kit. But yes, 1400 strands in the Zvezda is understandable. I'm at around 2200 strands/holes in my kit.

gt350pony66

Sr Member
Okay then. Whew. For a second there I thought we had another genius-level engineer that is able to fully light things like the 3.5" Super Star Destroyer vehicle model kit. But yes, 1400 strands in the Zvezda is understandable. I'm at around 2200 strands/holes in my kit.
Lol, you’re the Jedi Master as far as I’m concerned. You told me once a while back how many holes you had but I couldn’t recall what the number was but I knew it was more than mine

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.