Zuckuss GRS-1 Snare Rifle

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chris23

I am currently working on the Snare Rifle as the first part of my Zuckuss-Costume. I am still planning to use Aluminum-Parts but decided to make the design in 3D first to check dimensions.

grs1.jpg

This was my first try. I first thought they used some Lee Enfield parts. But now I am sure they didnt. Pretty sure that the pistol mag is from a WW1 Colt. The "tubeconnectors" made of Aluminum are unfortunately useless since I lateron found better reference pictures.

Foto 07.10.20, 22 36 07.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chris23

Almost fineshed. Couple of screws missing and some plate ontop of the barrel. Maybe bit more weathering.

Attachments

• Foto 24.11.20, 23 23 59.jpg
    Foto 24.11.20, 23 23 59.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 47

Chris23

NICE! So this was built with the new/ accurized parts?
Almost. I had to order the parts a couple of times since I was not happy with measurements I took. Only known part (from what I know) is the Colt 1911 mag. First I thought that the other parts are from a Lee Enfield. But I am sure thery aren't. Or at least they are heavily modified. The "flashhider" is a wild guess since I didnt find better reference. Actually I already have a new file. So the model is not the latest version.

Last edited: