Zuckuss GRS-1 Snare Rifle

Chris23

I am currently working on the Snare Rifle as the first part of my Zuckuss-Costume. I am still planning to use Aluminum-Parts but decided to make the design in 3D first to check dimensions.

grs1.jpg

This was my first try. I first thought they used some Lee Enfield parts. But now I am sure they didnt. Pretty sure that the pistol mag is from a WW1 Colt. The "tubeconnectors" made of Aluminum are unfortunately useless since I lateron found better reference pictures.

Foto 07.10.20, 22 36 07.jpg

NICE! So this was built with the new/ accurized parts?
Almost. I had to order the parts a couple of times since I was not happy with measurements I took. Only known part (from what I know) is the Colt 1911 mag. First I thought that the other parts are from a Lee Enfield. But I am sure thery aren't. Or at least they are heavily modified. The "flashhider" is a wild guess since I didnt find better reference. Actually I already have a new file. So the model is not the latest version.

Last edited:
Wow this is amazing, I’ve not seen this one done! I haven’t gone looking, but this isn’t one that I’ve seen much reference of. Thanks for sharing!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back