Zorii Bliss Visor colour

Nimrod

In The Rise of Skywalker Zorii Bliss's helmet visor appears to be black, and I am told that it appeared black when the screen-used helmet was on display, but photographs of the screen-used costume make the visor look a maroon colour, somewhat darker than her catsuit and neck seal. Does anyone know for certain what colour it was? Thanks.
In group.jpg
Close side.jpg
Close front.jpg
Group 2.JPG

The question you need to first ask is "are these actually screen used costumes?"

Disney makes several costumes just for displays and they don't match screen used, so in this case you have to do your research and see if you can identify this exact costume to the one on film.

Thanks for the response. I was too naive to thinkk of the point you make. It looks black on the film, so i think I will go with black.

I spent stupid amounts of time going over every pic I could find when working on my nieces TFA Rey costume and also patterning out the Rogue One Corellian jackets.

Details, materials, construction differed with each costume displayed.
Every Jyn jacket has a different colored zipper.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back