Zorger Collection - My Props, Replicas, etc. (Lots of Pics!)

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Zorger, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Zorger

Zorger New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm Petsku, a prop and replica collector from Finland - been browsing the RPF over the years, often thinking "maybe I should join up soon", and finally became a member!

I love movies and games - I'm a game designer, I've worked in the game industry for the past 20 years (most recently on games like "Dead Nation" and "Super Stardust Delta" for Playstation 3, etc.) and I've always been endlessly fascinated and inspired by the fantastic worlds and visuals of movies and games.

I started collecting movie props and replicas about 12 years ago (before that my collection mostly consisted of game related stuff), my biggest passion is for science fiction and that shows - most of the things in my collection are from movies like Aliens, Star Wars, and Terminator.

A friend of mine recently came over and we took some pictures with his camera - I know they're not all that perfect (some are more blurry than others, etc.) and I'm sorry :)

This is the first time I'm publicly sharing pictures of my stuff - as you can see these pics are mostly of props and replicas, but a few favorite statues (or "figures") might have slipped in.

Since this is a replica prop forum, if the rules for example forbid from posting pics of anything other than props/replicas, I can of course remove all undesired pics here asap.

[​IMG]
    Petsku - Actual original Lifesize Prop #1/1

[​IMG]
    Aliens - Facehugger (by Phil Yeary, All Artistries 2001). Made of silicone and latex, with a steel wire armature/skeleton inside so it can be posed however wanted.

[​IMG]
    Aliens - Lifesize Queen Trophy #1/1 (Phil Yeary, All Artistries 2002)

[​IMG]
    Aliens - Pulse Rifle (by Hollywood Collectors Gallery)

[​IMG]
    Aliens - Motion Tracker #330/2500 (by Master Replicas)

[​IMG]
    Aliens - Motion Tracker #330/2500 (by Master Replicas) Plaque

[​IMG]
    Aliens - Burke's Business Card

[​IMG]
    Aliens - Queen Bust 1/4 Scale #43/1500 (by Sideshow Collectibles) Pic 1

[​IMG]
    Aliens - Queen Bust 1/4 Scale #43/1500 (by Sideshow Collectibles) Pic 2

[​IMG]
    Sigourney Weaver - Autograph

[​IMG]
    Men in Black - Neuralyzer #29/1000 (by Master Replicas)

[​IMG]
    Men in Black - Neuralyzer #29/1000 (by Master Replicas) Plaque

[​IMG]
    Men In Black - Worm Guy - original prop from MIB attraction/ride (at Universal Studios Orlando).
    Has a poseable steel skeleton inside (it's very heavy).

[​IMG]
    Star Wars - Thermal Detonator #37/1000 (by Master Replicas)

[​IMG]
    Star Wars - Thermal Detonator #37/1000 (by Master Replicas) Plaque

[​IMG]
    Star Wars - Rancor Maquette #583 (by Illusive Concepts). From original Phil Tippet moulds - Big and heavy.

[​IMG]
    Lord of the Rings - Sauron One Ring #292/2500 (by Master Replicas)

[​IMG]
    Lord of the Rings - Sauron One Ring #292/2500 (by Master Replicas) Plaque

[​IMG]
    ED-209 1/6 Scale Figure (by Hot Toys), with a custom dome.

[​IMG]
    Resident Evil - Game Prop Replicas (by Capcom of Japan)

[​IMG]
    Matrix - Bug (Prop Replica)

[​IMG]
    Joker 1/6 Scale Figure (by Hot Toys)

[​IMG]
    Indiana Jones - 1/3 Scale, Signed by Harrison Ford - Silicone skin and real human hair (by Cinemaquette) Pic 1

[​IMG]
    Indiana Jones - 1/3 Scale, Signed by Harrison Ford - Silicone skin and real human hair (by Cinemaquette) Pic 2

[​IMG]
    Terminator 2 - Endo Skull #76 (by Timeless Collectibles)

[​IMG]
    Terminator 2 - Endo Skull #76 (by Timeless Collectibles) Plaque

[​IMG]
    Terminator 2 - CPU #52 (by Peerless Design Studios)

[​IMG]
    T2 - Endo Skeleton 1/3 Scale #199/1000 - Signed by Stan Winston (Cinemaquette)

[​IMG]
    Terminator 2 - Endo Arm #7 (by Peerless Design Studios) Pic 1

[​IMG]
    Terminator 2 - Endo Arm #7 (by Peerless Design Studios) Pic 2

That's all the pics I have for now!

Best Regards,
    Petsku ("Zorger")

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    Adam C. likes this.
  2. E Q

E Q Active Member

Very nice Petsku!

3. Sundowner

Sundowner Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Nice Pulse Rifle!

4. smordant

smordant Active Member

Awesome collection, I'll stop drooling shortly.

5. rmschneider104

rmschneider104 Sr Member

Wow. You certainly have some beautiful pieces. The Aliens items are most impressive.

6. john03834

john03834 New Member

Looks awesome, awesome collection.
    I also have some peerless terminator items

I see your number #7 on your terminator, would you believe I am #8

Would love to get the lord of the rings, that looks awesome awesome, you have an awesome collection....jealous

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  7. ob1al

ob1al Sr Member

Nice collection, I love seeing photos like this.

The MR Sauron's One Ring looks great in that lighting, I wish I had got one when they were available.

8. mandio222

mandio222 Active Member

amazing collection

9. Rikarus

Rikarus Well-Known Member

nice stuff! Love the PR!

10. Zorger

Zorger New Member

Nice to hear you like the pics - I added one more.

Still need to take photos of some more stuff - doh, forgot to add pics of my Darth Maul "Battle Weathered" Lightsaber by Roman's Empire for example.

Seems like I'm in good company what with all the other Aliens nuts around here :)

Best Regards,
    Petsku

11. Alan Castillo

Alan Castillo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

:eek :eek :eek

You really have a fenomenal collection of quality items :cool !

Please do share anything you wish with us :lol

And I love the pics. I was struggling to believe that some of them were not screencaps :thumbsup

.... and welcome btw :lol :thumbsup

12. Adam C.

Adam C. Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Petsku! As everyone else has already said, beautiful collection man. You definitely have a way with a camera too. Your pictures are a lot of fun to look at. Thanks for posting, and I hope to see more of your collection in the future! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

13. Zorger

Zorger New Member

Hey john03804!

I've actually never met anyone else who has this Endo Arm, or even seen one offered anywhere (and I've been active on eBay for 12+ years) - so I want to ask a few questions:

- When these were made available on T2 movie's 15th anniversary, did you buy yours straight from the manufacturer's website - Peerless Design Studios?

(I saw the site and ads way back then, but they were sold out super fast - I got mine second hand from someone who bought it straight from Peerless)

- Do you have the certificate of authenticity on yours? ...Peerless never supplied one for mine :-/

- Peerless Design Studios advertised on their website that only 45 will be made worldwide - do you know if they actually produced all of those units, or was the actual production run much lower?

(...if the actual run was much lower, it would explain why I've never seen another one)

Finally, I wonder why was the full run such an odd number (would've made more sense to produce an even number like 100 units, for example)

Thanks for any possible info you may have on this!

Petsku

14. john03834

john03834 New Member

When I bought my endo arm, battledamaged hand, and brain chip I bought them all at one time right from peerless direct. In fact I ordered them by calling the number on there website and yes I did get a certificate for all 3. I dont have my endo arm anymore sold it a long time ago due to money problems. I am on the search for it now to put it back into my collection. All 3 pieces I have from peerless were matching numbers, the number 8 like you could say from the say terminator. As far as the full run or anything else I really dont know

15. Zorger

Zorger New Member

Thanks for all the comments guys! I will post some more pics of some other items soon.

Thanks for the info on your Peerless Design Studios items, john03834. None other than James Latta himself has now posted some more info on Peerless collectibles when I asked him about them in the Icons thread.

He said he can shed even more light on those soon - I look forward to hearing all I can about them, it all sounds pretty fascinating.

Thanks all!
    Petsku

16. john03834

john03834 New Member

Heres a picture of the certificates I got for the battledamaged hand and brain chip from peerless designs. the color starting to fade a little
    Hope this helps

17. Zorger

Zorger New Member

Updated the gallery - some more new pics here as well:

[​IMG]
    Star Wars - Darth Maul "Battle Weathered" Lightsaber (by Roman's Empire)

I bought this special "Battle Weathered" Darth Maul Lightsaber from Roman's Empire way back in 2001.

Any experts out here who would happen to know how many he made of these (I think I was the first to buy one), and also, how accurate would you say these are?

I never bought an official "clean" replica (by Master Replicas for example) because I always loved the idea of having a prop that looks and feels as if it's been "really used".

I love this piece - it's all metal, and the weathering was achieved through chemical and other means instead of simply being painted, so it actually even feels worn out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...I just borrowed my friend's camera so I might be posting pics of more stuff soon.

Thanks,
    Petsku

18. Cpl Potter

Cpl Potter Sr Member

love love love your collection

19. Zorger

Zorger New Member

Just took a few more pics... there's one of each Muppet now (wish Master Replicas had made Fozzie and Rowlf too :)

[​IMG]
    Robocop's Gun

[​IMG]
    Muppets - Kermit, Photo Puppet #2374/2500 (by Master Replicas)

[​IMG]
    Muppets - Gonzo, Photo Puppet #532/2500 (by Master Replicas)

[​IMG]
    Muppets - Animal, Photo Puppet #1283/1500 (by Master Replicas)

[​IMG]
    Lord of the Rings - Sting Sword (By Master Replicas) Pic 1

[​IMG]
    Lord of the Rings - Sting Sword (By Master Replicas) Pic 2

Cheers,
    Petsku

20. clyde

clyde Active Member

Nice collection! Great lighting!

21. Zorger

Zorger New Member

Lighting can make a difference, I'm using the Philips Living Colors unit to set the mood and light many of the things on display.

They're real handy, you can select any color you want using the remote control (from 16 million different shades), quite convenient.

I recommend one (or more) for anyone who might want to set the right mood for their displays.

Best Regards,
    Petsku

22. ONEYE

ONEYE Sr Member

Very nice collection! I especially love the Terminator and Aliens items.